Let's face it, life is getting faster and faster and shows no signs of slowing down. Business is more competitive now than any other time in history. So what's the answer? Dr Adam Fraser believes the answer is developing The Art of FLOW.
Companies and individuals now more than ever need to out-create, out-innovate and out-market their competition. The result of this is a workforce that is having serious issues around sustaining performance. The fallout is people and companies losing the ability to focus, be creative and develop clear strategies.
Combining years of work with Olympic athletes, the armed forces and business professionals of all levels Dr Adam Fraser perfected The Art of FLOW: a philosophy designed to be a real time solution to stress and burnout that doesn't involve taking time out or adding another task to our already full to do list!
FLOW is a high performance state also known as being 'in the zone'. At the heart of FLOW we find the key to getting more done for longer periods of time, whilst reducing stress levels, preventing burnout and keeping our teams engaged. FLOW is not a band aid solution to stress, but provides a practical vehicle to enable recovery from poor working habits; or, as Dr Adam would put it, checking your habits into rehab!
The six key outcomes in developing The Art of FLOW are:
- Thoughts that are realistic, accurate and optimistic;
- Working with your own energy levels to sustain performance;
- Developing habits that actually support your desired outcome;
- The ability to Focus despite external events or distractions;
- Emotions that are positive and functional; and
- Showing up every time to be present to the task at hand.
Dr Adam Fraser is one of Australia's leading educators, researchers and thought leaders in the area of human performance. Author of Sugar Daddy and a regular in the media and has been featured in the Australian Financial Review and Business Review Weekly. He is also a regular presenter on Sunrise and the TODAY show.
Client Comments for Adam Fraser
Adam Fraser travels from New South Wales Australia
- Adam was great at our offsite. It was my second time in his audience and I was entertained as good as the "first time. Adam moulds interesting research results and statistics into a humorous, informative and engaging presentation. His message clearly showed us how to maximize our performance each day.
Personally he got me to sit up and question my understanding of things, especially things about our rituals and habits. I strongly recommend Adam's presentation to others.
- We had the largest response from our customers to this seminar, with over 67 acceptances. The feedback was exceptionally positive and the presentation provided a fantastic mix of information and interaction. Just watching the room people were nodding approval and understanding, you clearly hit the mark! Thank you for you professional and energetic and positive approach. I appreciate that it's not easy to
- Adam's speech was high energy, entertaining and thought provoking. The audience responded well to the key points of his speech and my managers and team leaders have been motivated to use the techniques that Adam presented. They now have a clear understanding of how they can better prepare and motivate themselves, and their teams, during times of high pressure and the accompanying stress that results. Adam has been consulting to me on a personal level for a number of months and has enabled me to be much more e!ective as a manager and to maintain high personal performance levels. I would strongly recommend Adam as a speaker at any presentation focusing on the key interdependencies of energy, health and stress management in raising the effectiveness and performance of staff and management.
Thomson Legal & Regulatory Limited
- Thank you Adam, for an amazing and most enjoyable presentation. You certainly are an excellent presenter and communicator. Your stories and personal experiences not only encouraged all the attendees to relax, enjoy and be challenged, but also set you apart from other presenters. I am very appreciative that I have taken away tools to implement in my life and working habits.
High Pro!le Events Pty. Ltd.
- Both my clients and I found your talk to be informative, amusing, anecdotal and extremely well delivered. It is obvious from your performance that you were well prepared, practiced and familiar with both your topic and with speaking in public to groups. As our guys were _ of the way through lunch when you commenced your talk it was a credit to you to be able to capture their attention and keep their interest throughout. It is without hesitation that we would recommend you to other organisations
looking for someone to inform, excite or rev up their teams, or represent them in front of clients and customers.
Century 21 Australia
- The whole team really enjoyed your fantastic session and commented on how practical and interesting the information was. They also commented on how well you presented. Your message is so relevant for all audiences and we hope to feature your message at the events that we run for our clients. Again thank you for your time and professionalism.
The Forum Group
"Trish is full of knowledge and is very helpful. I also appreciate her fast turnaround times."
Event Travel Management
Subscribe to our newsletter