Over the past 20 years Alex Perry has built a fashion empire that has earned him an international reputation. His signature design style; charming, bold and provocative, has been embraced by some of the world’s most famous and beautiful women including Jennifer Lopez, Kim Kardashian, Gigi Hadid, Kylie Jenner, Sandra Bullock, Giuliana Rancic, Miranda Kerr, Alessandra Ambrosio, Sarah Murdoh, Elle Macpherson, Phoebe Tonkin, Natalie Portman, Nicole Richie, P!nk, Kelly Osbourne, Eva Longoria, Miley Cyrus, Jessica Chastain, Kate Upton, Rosie Huntington-Whitely and Rihanna.
Alex Perry designs have featured on front covers of Harper’s Bazaar, Marie Claire, InStyle, Sunday Life, The Herald Sun, The Good Weekend, Sunday Style and Vogue Australia.
Launching his eponymous label in the early 90’s, Alex Perry designs were instantly acclaimed by leading Australian celebrities and the media. Appearing first on the pages of Vogue Australia, it wasn’t long before the personality behind the label became just as in demand.
In 2005, Alex Perry joined Foxtel as the judge on Australia’s Next Top Model and it’s become one of his strongest and most successful partnerships through starring in the show’s ten consecutive seasons, in addition to Project Runway Australia, Asia’s Next Top Model and The Real Housewives of Australia.
Australia’s Next Top Model is syndicated to 60 countries worldwide and is Foxtel’s most successful franchise, being its highest rating non-sports show.
Behind this success is an extraordinary story of a working class boy whose Greek migrant parents instilled a tremendous sense of drive and determination. For Perry, a self-confessed optimist, the road to success has been decades in the making. He has built a successful empire based on years of experience and determination and no matter the challenges always believed it was possible to create a unique Australian fashion brand the world would love.
Client Comments for Alex Perry
Alex Perry travels from New South Wales Australia
- At every event, Alex captures my audience. His focus, sense of theme, style and presentation, combined with a great sense of humour makes working with Alex a dream. I enjoy watching him build a solid rapport with our top customers, while bringing a level of quality and relevant information with great simplicity. Alex is very much engaging and the people who work with him learn and appreciate something new each time.
MYER one Platinum & Gold Manager
- Alex Perry is the ultimate entertainer and certainly delivered at our Maroondah Business Week Lunch. His story of the struggle to get started in business, along with the message to make the most of every opportunity struck a cord with those in the audience. He was more than happy to continue on after his presentation to enable those present to have their photos taken with him and answer questions answered, by more than 100 of the attendees. His humour and quick wit contributed to the success of our lunch, enabling us to finish on a high for the week - thank you Mr Perry.
Maroondah City Council
- Alex was an amazing speaker, a great host and a perfect fit for our event. He was more than obliging to ensure we got the best result from our fundraiser financially, and from a PR perspective. No one realised how hard he was actually working as he made it look so very easy. We would like to especially thank him for leading the Greek dancing with George Calombaris and George Donikian in tow, for providing us an auction item which sold for more than double its value and for the part he played in getting guests to bid on our auction items, and for so skilfully having Calombaris speak at our event in such an entertaining way. Any errors that were made were saved quickly, with poise, and a very endearing quality. I told him on the night that he was instrumental to our success and it was genuine. The Gala broke all records raising $114, 756. It was great having Alex pose for photos with everyone. He was a hit.
- Alex Perry has an incredible understanding of the female fashion psyche and what women want to wear. He makes women feel amazing which is why all women want a little Alex Perry in their life and wardrobe.
Editor, Harper's Bazaar Australia
- It has been a pleasure to work with the Alex Perry team on this collaboration. Their foresight and willingness to create the very best in the luxury is of the highest level and at Porsche we look forward to further collaborations in the future.
Porche Marketing and Events Manager