Allan Pease researches and studies the psychology of selling, relationships and human communication. He teaches simple, field-tested skills and techniques that get results, and he delivers his message in a humorous way.
Allan can take you through powerful communication techniques and teach you how to decode other people's behaviour and what to do about it. He also reveals how to interpret a wide range of subtle clues that appear in meetings, phone calls, negotiations and face-to-face encounters.
Known worldwide as 'Mr Body Language', Allan's own record in the field of selling, motivating and training is equaled by few others. He is a born achiever, starting his career at ten years of age, selling rubber sponges door to door. At 17, he was the No.1 national salesman for a company selling bed linen, pots and pans. At 21, he was the youngest person ever to sell over $1,000,000 of life insurance in his first sales year and qualify for the Million Dollar Round Table.
He has addressed audiences in 70 countries, and his programs are used by businesses and governments to teach powerful relationship skills.
With co-author Barbara Pease, Allan is one of the world's most successful non-fiction authors, writing 18 bestsellers, ten of which are number one bestsellers. His titles include The Definitive Book of Body Language and Why Men Don't Listen and Women Can't Read Maps. His books have been translated into 54 languages and have sold over 27,000,000 copies. He has also produced a number one European Box Office Movie and a television series that was watched by over one hundred million people.
Allan is a Fellow of the Royal Society of the Arts (UK), a Fellow of the Institute of Management, Fellow of the Life Writers Association, a Paul Harris Fellow (UK) and a JCI Senator. He is also a Professor at Moscow State Technical University and ULIM International University and has been inducted into the National Speakers Association Hall Of Fame.
Client Comments for Allan Pease
Allan Pease travels from Queensland Australia
- Having such a diverse group of people from the Asia Pacific region can be a little daunting for any speaker. Your presentation was fun, exciting, inspirational, controversial, and a topic of conversation between participants for the next few days.
Hewlett Packard Australia Ltd
- I have not laughed so much for so long! From the moment he started to the finishing comment, Allan completely captured the audience, and made them do the one thing we requested him to do... make them laugh. A week later and staff are still talking about it!
- Allan Pease was fantastic. The delegates loved him.
Western Australian Municipal Association
- Allan Pease can hold an audience for several hours and still be wonderfully interesting and entertaining. He does an exceptional job.
Master Builders Association
- Thank you for your fantastic presentation at our recent seminar. You knocked 'em dead! I am sure that from now until the next time when the delegates see you again they will remember every part of your entertaining and powerful program.
Australian Battery Industry Association Ltd.
- Allan's presentation for the National Brake Conference was of a very high calibre. I will always keep in mind the services of Pease Training International, and distribute any information from you to all divisions within the Motor Traders' Association.
Motor Traders' Association of NSW
- This is the second time Elgas has used Allan Pease - the first being 16 years ago - and we were just as impressed and delighted with his performance last week as we were all those years ago. His comedy style is hilarious yet very natural and his transition from comedian to MC is seamless and extremely professional. We would have no hesitation in recommending him or using him again.
- A crowd favourite. Allan closed the event – usually a tough gig as many delegates tend to leave early to catch planes etc. but due to Allan's performance we had a full house right up until the end.
Australian Human Resources Institute
- When Allan Pease entertained us at our staff breakfast, his message not only appealed but enriched the personal and professional lives of staff from the Chief Executive to the managers to the tradespeople and the greenkeepers.
Australian Jockey Club
- He is a great communicator and a wonderful entertainer. On more than one occasion, the delegates have told me they didn't want him to finish.
Wella (UK) Ltd.
- Once again our Annual Meeting is behind us and over 6000 members have grown because of the experience.
Million Dollar Round Table USA
- The team found Allan to be highly engaging, relevant and informative about the topic of reading body language in the sales environment.
Fisher & Paykel
"You have given us great service each time we have used you and you have managed to agree a good price on our budget. Everyone is most efficient and helpful, keeping in touch all the time."
Boorowa Tourism & Development (Boorowa Council)
Subscribe to our newsletter