Amanda Gore is a catalyst for change. A communications and performance expert, she uses the science of the heart, and the principles of emotional intelligence and neuroscience, to help business leaders achieve the results they need by getting people engaged in, enthusiastic about and aligned with corporate goals and vision.
For too long business has been paralysed by its over analysis of data. Amanda will help you re-connect to the energy and emotional layers that really drive performance, innovation, engagement and creativity in your business and life.
Through extremely energising presentations, enhanced by decades of scientific discovery and personal experience, Amanda will both entertain, facilitate changes behaviour and move your audience to action.
Her programs change the tone of your conference, whether by kick-starting it with laughter and connecting people by breaking down barriers, or sending your attendees off on an emotional and inspired high.
She is a master at carefully orchestrating each presentation to ensure it links into your key business drivers, maximizing return on investment. With Amanda's skills in group dynamics, relevant content and humor, attendees remember her material for years.
People often comment to her 'we saw you speak 15 years ago' and then quote what they learned and what they have done differently since then! Two girls told her that their mothers had seen her speak 10 years ago and had taught them what they learned!
'Business is always about feelings. The way we feel about something or someone determines how we behave. Our perceptions determine our feelings. Until we change our perceptions, we can't change the way we think or behave. With the right environment, we can change our perceptions in a heartbeat - right here, right now!'
For more than 20 years, Amanda Gore has been one of America's and Australia's most admired experience creating speakers. She uses the principles of emotional intelligence to transform the spirit of people and cultures by changing perceptions, improving relationships, connecting people, managing change, leadership, innovation, and team dynamics.
Author of five books and several video and audio training programs, Amanda has a bachelor's degree in physiotherapy, a major in psychology, and expertise in ergonomics, stress management, group dynamics, neurolinguistics, neuroscience, and occupational health.
Amanda explores the mind-body connection to inspire people to lead, work and live more effectively through emotional and social intelligence, better relationships and connections, enthusiasm, great attitudes, less stress, and more joy!
She takes audiences through perspective-changing presentations on managing change, effective leadership, innovation, and high performing team dynamics.
Amanda Gore maintains that most of us know what we want to do - we just don't do it! To stimulate us into action she offers specific strategies to motivate us to approach our lives in new and creative ways. A powerful keynote and workshop presenter, Amanda became one of Australia's most popular motivational speakers before moving to the United States in 2000. Her techniques for improving professional and personal lives are mind-blowing, yet simple, effective and easy to apply.
Author of five books and several video and audio training programs, Amanda has extensive and broad studies including physical therapy, psychology, ergonomics, stress management, group dynamics, neuroscience and occupational health.
She also explores the mind-body connection to inspire people to lead, work and live more effectively through emotional and social intelligence, better relationships and connections, enthusiasm, great attitudes, less stress, and more joy.
Client Comments for Amanda Gore
Amanda Gore travels from Queensland Australia
- You'll be very pleased to know that your wonderful gestures and sayings have really caught on in my own department. Just yesterday, I went downstairs to my Help Desk because one of our associates had won a gift certificate at a United Way meeting that they attended. Everyone wanted her to do a "Ta Da"! I also overheard someone else ask the other "What's the Best Thing that's Happened to You Today!" and they are all learning to "Build a Bridge and Get Over It" when things happen and there's no sense in holding onto it! I'm sure the same thing is going on in our sales offices across the US! You are a gift that keeps on giving! You were right...it has given them another language to use that connects them and puts laughter back into the workplace!
- I have spent most of this week out visiting the stores and attending store meetings and events. Wow!! It is catching on. Everyone is using the tools you gave them and wanting more. I sure messed up by not having you come speak to us sooner. I make financial decisions every day about how to use our budget and invest our money in different resources. You are the best investment I have made yet. We will earn 'dividends' for a long time.
- Meeting planners have to ask themselves if the speaker that they are looking to hire is worth what they paid. I am here to tell any meeting planner who wants to know, the answer is YES. Amanda is worth every penny and about $60,000 more! I have hired speakers who charge $40,000 and more and they did not leave the audience with a fraction of what Amanda did.
Business and Professional Women USA
- Based on evaluations collected on-site, your session was the highest rated of over 30 sessions. We had several attendees tell us that your session was not only the best session that they attended this year, but also the best they've ever attended with ASA or any other group.
American Staffing Association
- We had Amanda kick our conference off
- Absolutely brilliant. Lovely (crazy) lady with valuable content for all to be motivated and inspired by.
Genesys Wealth Advisers Ltd
- Thank you so much for your fabulous presentation at our Leadership Day. It was absolutely wonderful and the consultants got so much from it. We look forward to working with you in the future.
- Amanda's ability to cut through with our team set the scene for our conference. Barriers were broken through the use of humour and physical symbols which reinforced our theme and inspired colleagues to connect. Amanda has a gift which you need to experience first hand.
- You will recall that at the Business Managers' conference in the beginning of the year as part of the change mindset objectives was to have the Business Managers sell more of the Insurance products. It is pleasing to note that your presentation has had some major impact on the improvement and growth in Insurance sales this year. For the 1st quarter of 2010 compared to the same period in 2009 our Insurance income is up 36% which is very pleasing particularly in a mature market. We are also pleased to let you all know that we have just had a record month for Ancillary Insurance sales. For the first time ever, we have surpassed 1000 ancillary policies in a single month.
- How do you take a calculated risk within a conservative organisation during times of social minority marginalising the greater society? You engage the services of Amanda Gore.
- Amanda took up my challenge of heading up day two of our Sales Kickoff Conference and after the year we had and the celebrations that ensued the previous night, that was no mean feat! I am very pleased to say that after Amanda's taadaas, 'EXCELLENT!'s and magic wands, I had 180 enthused, vibrant and charged up salespeople. They left the session singing, smiling and some were even dancing!
The rest of the day was a high-energy and constructive session that I would never have imagined possible, she is brilliant! I have never received so many votes of thanks and expressions of gratitude for an event in my career, and I put a lot of that down to Amanda's energy and smiley faces!
I even walked past the Melbourne sales meeting on Tuesday and they were wearing their smiley faces and standing up yelling "EXCELLENT" and they were replaying Amanda AGAIN! They can't get enough of her...
- A fantastic speaker - worth every cent!
Westpac Banking Corporation
- Amanda's engaging presentation was the perfect way to end the first business day at our national conference. It lifted the mood and left attendees energised to a point that they were literally singing and dancing in the aisles. We were greatly impressed by Amanda's preparation and the effort she put in to understanding our business in order to adapt her presentation to suit our audience.
Hotondo Building Pty Ltd
- Amanda Gore brings a level of energy, enthusiasm, humor, and intelligence far above the conventional 'motivational speaker' you may be seeking for your next meeting. If you want to make your meeting memorable, and I do mean memorable (attendees are still talking about her presentation and message), and send people home on a high note, Amanda is the speaker for you.
American Association of Diabetes Educators
- A tribute to your magnetic presentation was when so many of the participants willingly danced around and interacted. I have never been so pleasantly surprised by how you were able to enlist eve our most 'standoff-ish' participants.
Texas Society of Association Executives
- Breakthrough Performance
- Communicate your Way to Success
- Lead Out Loud
- Live out Loud
- Performance and Productivity
- Posture, Personal Presence and Energy
- Stress Mastery
- The Spirit of Leadership
- You Can't Change your Customer's Attitude- but you Can Change yours!
Topic SynopsesThe Secrets of Hot Start-ups
This session explores the recent key changes to the economy, regulations and society that are impacting business, the new marketplaces and billion dollar industries of the future. It also examines which emerging entrepreneurs are seizing the opportunity and making millions now
The Secrets to Online Sales & Marketing
The session examines how to navigate Web 2.0, how it is changing the nature of business, and then how to use online techniques to increase business growth and results. Success stories of online businesses are to illustrate.
Taking Your Business to the Next Level
Research from fast growth entrepreneurs: ten key factors to build a bigger business. Most businesses never grow beyond five people. So what makes a millionaire entrepreneur? What are the key barriers/mistakes that stop companies growing?
Increasing your Customer Base
Explores the successful sales and marketing strategies of successful companies and entrepreneurs, and emphasises online customer acquisition strategies. The key sales and marketing mistakes companies make and lessons they learn
A Market that is Large, Lucrative & Challenging: SMEs
There are 2.3 million small and medium businesses. Once on board, they can be very loyal and profitable customers. But how do you reach this diverse and fragmented marketplace? Amanda outlines the Strategies and success stories of companies that have succeeded, as well as key insights.
Managing a Diverse Workforce: Gen X & Y
With the rise of Gen Y through into the workforce, a generation markedly different from previous ones, managing staff is becoming increasingly complex. The session explores how to motivate and retain Gen X & Y and success stories from successful companies.
Infusing Innovation and Entrepreneurialism into your Culture
This session explores how to foster innovation, and provides tips and lessons from leading innovative organisations in the marketplace.
I Couldn't Have Done It Without You
From early in her career, passionate entrepreneur, renowned business journalist and experienced educator Amanda Gome has used mentors to guide, advice, warn and inspire her. In this entertaining speech she will share her experience on how to build a mentor strategy, approach a mentor, manage the relationship and maximise the opportunity. She also looks at the mentor strategies of leading entrepreneurs and leaders and how mentoring contributed to their success.
Call That News? That Story is 10 Minutes Old!
We now live in a news bubble with always on digital news forcing the old gatekeepers to reinvent themselves as the audience talks back. But far from being a negative news story, the new digital age is bringing enormous resources and power to the fingertips of all. Amanda Gome, who built her own online media business, will outline the trends that are changing the way you get your news, how to develop your own news and social media strategy and how to become an expert in the media and in your industry.
"Sam is always so helpful and understands the needs of our group, recommending some great speakers on several occasions now. Thank you Sam."
Boronia and Ringwood Administrative Group
Subscribe to our newsletter