Described as 'one of Australia's leading marketing gurus', Andrew Griffiths has become a household name for business owners in Australia and around the world. Andrew is a specialist business growth and development consultant who has written a series of smart, no nonsense business books that have become international best sellers.
Andrews books and his advice in general focus on the fact that most small business owners struggle with the same problems, regardless of where their business is located or what industry they are in. Andrew identified this fact from his first hand experience as a marketing consultant to hundreds of small businesses across virtually every industry.
Andrew believes that most small businesses struggle with building their business simply because they feel they don’t have the expertise or skills required. They know they need to market and advertise, and they know that they should offer high levels of customer service but they don’t know how to go about it.
So far Andrew has five books published by leading Australian publisher, Allen and Unwin: 101 Ways to Market Your Business, 101 Survival Tips for Your Business, 101 Ways to Really Satisfy Your Customers, 101 Ways to Advertise Your Business and Secret to Building a Winning Business.
This series of books are sold in over 40 countries around the world. They have been republished in India, China, Indonesia and Africa, proving that the advice Andrew offers crosses all language and geographical boundaries.
Corporations are engaging Andrew to advise them on how best to attract more small businesses to buy their products and services.
Andrew is also building a reputation as an excellent public speaker, presenter, motivator and business coach. He draws on his own life experiences that can best be described as amazingly diverse and challenging and turns this into simple, logical advice that can be used by virtually anyone.
Andrew Griffiths travels from Queensland Australia
- Building a corporate image that is the envy of your industry.
- Communication – the commodity of the millennium.
- Dynamic presenting - how to get and keep your audience on side
- Getting more customers with no budget.
- How to be the perfect corporate citizen - and the benefits to you.
- How to get your share of free publicity
- How to have a business and a life.
- How to sell more of absolutely anything.
- Making marketing work for your business
- Small business in Australia - where is it going and why?
- Staying motivated - why bother?
- Strive and achieve - The Andrew Griffiths story.
- The art of managing difficult people
- The art of really satisfying your customers
- The customer satisfaction revolution – it’s on its way.
- The Golden Rule of Business Success - standing out form the crowd
- The real value of the internet
- The secrets of business success (and Failure)
- The secrets to building a winning business.
- Tips for working with family, friends and lovers.
"Emma was a joy to deal with, had great suggestions and nothing was a problem when changes required. Pricing, customer service and variety of speakers/entertainers is excellent."
Manroland Australasia Pty Ltd
Subscribe to our newsletter