Andrew O'Keefe is the host of Channel 7's Deal or No Deal and, lieu of regular presenter David Koch, co-host of Channel 7's popular Sunrise program. He also presents live prime time specials including Ultimate Transformations.
He is recognised as one of Australia's best comedy improvisers and was, in 2001, a member of the Australian team that won the World Impro Championships at the Montreal Comedy Festival. His talents have been showcased on the popular Channel 7 sketch comedy series Big Bite, with his brilliant impersonations of figures such as Mel Gibson, Russell Crowe and Eddie McGuire.
A polished and entertaining speaker, Andrew O'Keefe was a member of the Australian Schools Debating Team and went on to be named, in 1990, Best Speaker at the World Championships in Canada.
As a popular and high profile personality, Andrew has been the subject of much media coverage including feature articles in many of Australia's leading newspapers and magazines. He is a regular guest on radio MMM's afternoon slot The Shebang and a regularly guest on Channel 7's panel shows including 110% Tony Squires.
Andrew has a varied and most accomplished background – he is a law graduate and practiced as a solicitor with Allens Arthur Robinson, and has a Diploma in classical singing.
An accomplished compere, Andrew O'Keefe has hosted charity events on behalf of numerous organisations including: Cure Cancer Australia, the Sydney Children's Hospital, the Garvan Institute, the Ian Tucker Sports Injuries Foundation, Father Riley's Youth Off The Street, and marie claire magazine's Business Chicks for Kids' Help Line.
Andrew O'Keefe is an outstanding Master of Ceremonies, facilitator, debator and speaker whose presentations are characterized by his quick wit and very individual presentation style.
Client Comments for Andrew O'Keefe
Andrew O'Keefe travels from New South Wales Australia
- Andrew was fantastic, warm, friendly, very funny and enthusiastic in his approach. He interacted well with the audience, he mingled with them after the awards concluded, allowed photo's to be taken and did those girls line up to get one with him. We believe he was one of the best presenter's we have had for the REIV Awards Presentation. We will definitely book him again.
- Andrew was an exceptional Master of Ceremonies. His wit and humour were instrumental in encouraging the [audience] to donate generously. His performance as auctioneer was exceptional and he managed to keep the audience thoroughly entertained. Andrew's energy and stage presence brought an edge of professionalism to the evening.
- Andrew O'Keefe's improvisations skills and interpretation of our organisation's vision and values remains a talking point in meetings and amongst staff on site. He has been instrumental in maintaining one of our core values for the year: "big smiles" for our customers.
- O'Keefe is affable, intelligent, laid-back, and doesn't duck issues. His schmoozing technique with guests is admirable. The guy's a natural… everyone's saying so.
The West Australian
- Andrew did an enormous amount of research work prior to presenting to our group. He is absolutely excellent and connected and engaged with the delegates on all levels.
Assoc of Heads of Independent Schools of Aus
- Master of Ceremonies
"Professional and friendly service - I am very happy."
Women's Health Education & Research Society Inc.
Subscribe to our newsletter