Joining Saxton as a Speaker
If you are a speaker and would like to join us then please read on. Whilst we are sure you appreciate that we receive a large number of applications from prospective speakers every week, we can only consider those submitted with the full information listed below.
To assist us in making the best possible judgement for both of us we ask you to provide us with the following materials...
- A one page resume;
- Fee information;
- How many speeches you are currently presenting and how many you would like to present;
- An introduction;
- The speaking topics that you address (see our speaker page for categories);
- Three speaking references from clients for whom you have recently spoken;
- Your audio/visual requirements;
- A high resolution digital photograph (a head and shoulders shot or an action shot if appropriate to your subject matter);
- High resolution digital online (e.g. hosted on YouTube) video of one of your presentations (media interview clips are not sufficient); and
- A current web address (if applicable).
Please include all the information specified above and the personal details below...
All new speaker applications are assessed by an evaluation committee. Due to the overwhelming number of enquiries we receive, we are sure that you will understand that we are unable to respond to questions regarding the status of your submission, and we cannot return materials. Due to the large number of applications we receive, we will only consider those that are accompanied by the appropriate materials (in particular we cannot consider proposals that are not accompanied by a recent live video).
"Sandra is a complete delight to work with, and always comes through for us."
Australian Chamber Alliance
Subscribe to our newsletter