Bianca Dye is one of the hottest radio and media personalities in Australia. She has been with Nova 96.9 since day one and hosted her own morning show.
In 2007 Bianca wrote her first book with relationship guru Dr Cindy Pan, titled “playing hard to get”.
Bianca has won the Best Music Personality Award in Australia three years in a row and was again nominated in 2007. She loves to get involved with charity work, supporting various charities such as Eating Disorders NSW and Make a Wish Foundation. Bianca is also a National Ambassador for the National Breast Cancer Foundation.
Bianca appeared in the Ten Network series Celebrity Dog School. A regular guest on National TV Shows like Sunrise, Today and A Current Affair as well as entertainment shows like Thank God You’re here. She also regularly writes feature articles for National magazines and newspapers
Bianca began her on mic career as an MC where she hosted various programs and award ceremonies. She has more recently hosted gigs like The Cleo Bachelor of the Year, The National Media Federation Awards and for the last 3 years has MC’d Tropfest in front of 100,000 people in the Domain. A strong MC to match her strong personality, whether the platform be corporate, A-list or youth – Bianca’s professionalism and dedication are a compliment to her out going personality.
Gorgeous and Witty Bianca adds new, higher voltage electricity to the media and entertainment industry. Her charm and wit balance the scales with her intelligence and credentials with in the industry.
Bianca Dye is a chameleon in the true sense of the word - she can adapt herself to any role that is required of her. From hosting her own show on Nova, being a presenter/guest on TV shows such as Sunrise for her advice and opinions on relationships, celebrities, music and everything in between to MC’ing corporate, fashion and launch events. The Divine Miss B has a voice for radio and the look for TV.
Career highlights to date include:
- Won Best Music Personality award 3 years
- Network 10’s new series “Celebrity Dog School”
- Appeared numerous times on Nine Network’s program – 20 to 1
- Voted the Sexiest Woman in Australian Radio for 2006
- Launched a book in March 2007 titled “Playing hard to get”
- MC’d and Australian Ambassador for the coveted Pirelli Calendar Launch
- Cleo Bachelor of the Year Host and Judge 2003 – 2005
- MC’d Instyle Magazine Golden Globes Lunch
- STC Golden Slipper Carnival Ambassador with Ryan Girdler
- Commercial Radio Australia Special with Sir Bob Geldof
- National Breast Cancer Masquerade Ball (Bianca is an official ambassador for the National Breast Cancer Foundation)
- Presenter at the International MTV Music Awards 2005
Bianca Dye travels from New South Wales Australia
"Most helpful, accommodating, flexible and responsive. Overall we were extremely pleased with Saxton's, your service was fantstic, THANK YOU!"
Manningham City Council
Subscribe to our newsletter