Big Brother Little Brother
Big Brother Little Brother is a hilarious musical comedy duo guaranteed to liven up any corporate event, sporting function or conference. Since winning a prestigious national comedy competition in 2002, they've performed all over Australia and the world. They've appeared on television and radio, performed at Parliament House and even entertained our troops in Iraq and Afghanistan, not once but three times. They have appeared on The Comedy Network and are regulars on The Footy Show, for which they received an award in 2005. They are also seasoned professionals when it comes to corporate audiences. Half Polish, half Scottish, half Aussie (yes, they failed maths), Big Brother Little Brother combine hilarious gags with even funnier songs, including a classic Aussie rock song sung in Polish, a totally outrageous version of the Scottish National Anthem and an Airline Safety Demonstration for the new millennium.
Whatever the corporate event, if you're looking for a comedian that is different, funny, cheeky, clever and full of energy, then Big Brother Little Brother is for you. Big Brother Little Brother are ideal for team building, having co-workers, bosses, and employees alike discussing their hilarity long after the show is done. With both musical numbers and skits, Big Brother Little Brother is cheeky without violating any employee handbook rules. In fact, even churches trust their humour.
Big Brother Little Brother is comprised of real-life brothers Adam and Matthew Hedditch. Billing themselves as 'corporate comedians', Big Brother Little Brother's skit generally includes an attempt at being a boy band, with one playing guitar while the other jams out on the triangle. They specialise in getting even the most stuffy businessmen and women the laugh of a lifetime.
Client Comments for Big Brother Little Brother
Big Brother Little Brother travels from New South Wales Australia
- Big Brother Little Brother were fantastic, they had everyone rolling in the aisles.
- Big Brother Little Brother delivered a hilariously funny performance.
Australian Institute of Sport
- I would recommend them for any work party or corporate function.
Lumley General Insurance
- They were funny, clever and excellent ambassadors for Australia.
Australian Defence Force
- They were really fantastic. I loved the Scottish National Anthem!
- They were a hit! They soon had them eating out of their hands.
Queensland Police Union
- Everybody loved them. Face ache from laughing. Thanks guys!
Sound & Image Magazine
- They read the crowd perfectly and had everyone in stitches.
Waste Management Association of Australia