Bob Pritchard is an international business and marketing consultant, author and speaker who works with corporations to improve their performance in an increasingly competitive and fragmented business environment.
Bob is one of the elite group of business experts who have won the highly coveted International Marketer of the Year award in addition to many other accolades. For over thirty years Bob has been working at the cutting edge in the United States, Europe and Australasia, lecturing at universities and writing five international best selling books.
He writes articles for publications such as Management and Marketing, Marketing and Franchising. He has also conducted a daily national Bob Pritchard's Business Tips segment on radio.
Bob Pritchard's clients have included over 90 Fortune 500 companies and he has conducted over 1000 presentations to over 500,000 business people worldwide.
Client Comments for Bob Pritchard
Bob Pritchard travels from United States
- Educational, dynamic, entertaining, inspirational.
- Exceptional! If there was a box better than excellent we would have ticked that one.
- Better than excellent, the perfect speaker for a business audience. Inspirational, absolutely superb.
- The most successful business event ever held at the Beverly Hills Country Club. Dynamic. Incredibly energetic and motivating. Sound business advice.
Beverly Hills Country Club
- A huge success, dynamic to say the least. You captured the mood of the group perfectly. Extremely beneficial, interesting and very entertaining.
Morgan Stanley Dean Writer
- Bob's success experience is rich and varied and it showed as he fired in rapid succession a treasure chest of revelations to his riveted audience.
Confectionery Manufacturers Association
- It's a pity we only had one hour, everyone wanted to hear more from you.
- We are still receiving calls from all over the world in your praise.
International Marketing Conference
- First class presentation that inspired, education and motivated all participants.
- Professional and highly motivating speech. You identified, discussed and reinforced all of the key points of the brief.
- You received a unanimous 'best session' score from a demanding audience.
- Simply the best speaker we have ever had at a conference.
- If your audience is interested in marketing that works, hire Bob Pritchard.
Grocers Insurance Company of America
- A world class presentation. You empowered, entertained and left them speechless.
Mars Venus Institute
- Four hours of logical, easy to understand advice. Entertaining, powerful and challenging. Best speaker in 15 years.
Executive Knowledge Training Company
- Excellent, challenging, thought provoking, incisive, relevant.
Middle East Council of Shopping Centers
- Of all the tremendous speakers over 20 years, you were the best. You knocked their socks off!
- Gutsy, stimulating and funny. You had the Telco guys jumping out of their seats.
- We have never had so many, or such positive reactions from customers. Superb!
- First class. You totally captured and enraptured the audience.
- An extraordinary presentation: informative, challenging, interactive and motivating.
- The month after your fantastic presentation, we broke ever sales record in the history of the station… in a traditionally slow period.
Coast Radio Network
- You gave our team the ammunition to crucify our competitors. It was just tremendous.
Guardian Pharmacy Group
- Through research, true commitment and inspirational real life examples resulted in an outstanding presentation that was motivational and inspiring.
Expand International AB
- A fantastic presentation, powerful delivery with knowledge, experience humor and a great deal of common sense.
Johnson & Johnson
- The highlight of the 82 speakers at the 8th annual CREDO (CRM) Conference was Bob Pritchard's presentation which really made the audience sit up and think. It was thoughtful, challenging and dynamic to say the least.
- A standing ovation from Scandinavia's top 1100 business people speaks for itself... an exceptional presentation.
- On behalf of Mercedes-Benz I wish to thank you most sincerely for your contribution towards the success of our Dealer Conference. You embraced the topic of 'Sales Experience of the Future' with your inspirational and refreshing style and successfully integrated the subject matter into your conference theme. The fact that you were encouraged to continue beyond your allotted presentation time is in no small measure due to your ability to engage the audience with your creative delivery and insightful (not to mention humorous) case studies in support of the presentation topic. We have received positive feedback from many of our dealers who have been inspired by your dynamic presentation. Thank you once again for a professional and memorable sales and marketing experience and wish you continued success with Pritchard Marketing.
- First of all, I would like to thank you for delivering a fabulous speech on marketing and motivation in a difficult market environment to over 430 members at our annual conference last Friday week. The vast majority are seasoned professionals including owner, manager and the cream of Ireland's real estate industry. The reports I have received from all attendees, was that the content and impact of your presentation was outstanding. The length of your standing ovation is a tribute to your hard work and to the way it was received by your audience, in what is one of the most competitive real estate businesses anywhere in the world.
Irish Auctioneers and Valuers Institute
- Outstanding, a three hour information packed business session that left everyone totally motivated to change the way they do business. I've never seen so many notes taken at a conference. You were so inspiring and left no doubt in anyone's mind that they can turn this recession into a positive for their business. An amazing presentation.
Hellenic Management Association Conference
- Bob was outstanding, very informative, thought provoking, relevant, incisive and extremely entertaining.
Middle East CSC
- Give Awesome Service and Add Value… or Fail!
- It's Not the Size of the Budget, It's the Size of the Idea that Counts
- Positioning and Brand Equity: How to Gain the Competitive Edge.
- The 4 Keys to Success: Leadership, Communication, Education and Motivation
- Why 95% of Today's Advertising and Marketing Does Not Work!... And What Does!
- Your Product, Price, Brand Awareness and Satisfied Customers are Not Worth a Damn. What Really Counts Out In the Real World!
"Easy to deal with any request and quick to respond."
New South Wales Minerals Council Ltd
Subscribe to our newsletter