A highly sought-after keynote speaker, business coach, facilitator, and communications, gender and marketing expert, Candy Tymson is also the author of Gender Games: Doing Business With the Opposite Sex and co-author of The Australian & NZ Public Relations Manual, the recognised textbook in colleges and universities in both countries.
While the Lady Mayoress of Sydney Candy gave the keynote address at a fundraising event that raised one million dollars in a single night. She has co-ordinated many high profile events including the official opening of the Sydney Harbour Tunnel and promotion of Sydney's bid for the 2000 Summer Olympics for NSW Public Works.
Candy holds a Master's Degree in Human Resource Management and Coaching from the University of Sydney and is a Certified Speaking Professional (CSP) with the National Speakers Association, the highest international accreditation designated for Professional Speakers, achieved by only seven per cent of speakers worldwide.
Client Comments for Candy Bingham (Tymson)
Candy Bingham (Tymson) travels from New South Wales Australia
- Candy involved every member of the group and used a variety of activities to ensure skills and knowledge gained would be transferred back to the workplace. Several months later, the team is still talking about what they learned.
- Your interactive and enthusiastic style of presentation was inspirational, motivating participants to work collectively as an industry. The workshop gave us the clear steps and commitment we needed to ensure our vision could become a reality.
Private Hospitals Association
- You challenged my team, gave them skills they could easily apply and inspired them to look at things differently. The results are already starting to flow...
- Dealing With Difficult People
- Don’t Just Stand There — Stand Out!
- Facilitation Skills
- Gender Games: 'Doing Business with the Opposite Sex' - What Goes Wrong & How to Fix It!
- How to Promote Your Business For Little or No Cost
- How to Speak The Same Language as Your Customers
- Presentation Skills
- Presentation, Negotiation & Networking Skills
- Selling to Women: What Makes Women Buy and How to Tap into this Major Consumer Force.
"Alice and Nancy were very professional and helpful and answered every question our organisation had. Even though we had a slight mishap which was out of everyone's control (Dr Michael's flight was delayed for about four hours) Nancy called me straight away to talk about alternative options and swiftly organised a partial refund for the service he was not able to provide. We were very grateful for this level of professionalism! Thanks so much!"
Albury Wodonga Regional GP Network
Subscribe to our newsletter