Chris Helder is one of the most exciting speakers in the world right now. A dynamic speaker who delivers the “Power of Influence”, his highly entertaining messages have literally transformed how businesses communicate with their clients.
The author of two best-selling books on the power of genuine communication, Chris has wowed over 2,000 audiences throughout the USA, Asia, Australia and Europe. Chris’ brilliant combination of energy, wit, humour and tailored content ensures he relates to every audience member.
Chris speaks at conferences in the areas of sales, communication, influence, leadership and mastering the face to face customer experience.
Client Comments for Chris Helder
Chris Helder travels from Victoria Australia
- Chris Helder was an excellent speaker. He was able to connect with our team very quickly, and managed to provide exactly what our team needed from the day. I would have no hesitation in recommending him to any company wanting to improve the skills of their team. All of the participants gave excellent feedback to me personally, and everyone was able to take away excellent information with which I am sure will enable them, (and myself) to better connect with our clients, other team members and with people in.
- Never have we had a program that was so relevant, delivered with down to earth style and a passion that is contagious to say the least.
- He was a big hit! He is very dynamic and keeps people thoroughly entertained throughout the presentation as well as providing them some meaty information which they can take away and use in their jobs.
Chamber of Commerce and Industry WA
- The sales team understood and related to the content and they are applying the information and getting benefits from doing so. We look forward to working on other key areas with you in the future.
- Usually I am very critical of presenters, but I have just been to our breakfast forum and seen one of the best. Chris Helder is brilliant! Chris is young, vibrant, passionate, has great content and is really into changing behaviours.
- As a result of Chris's skills the program was enjoyable and quickly absorbed. There have been immediate improved results in behaviour and increased selling skills.
- Our people have been able to significantly increase their conversion rate as a result of working with Chris. They now see the benefits of working on themselves and their presentation. I'm a big wrap for what Chris Helder has been able to deliver.
- The best way to describe the impact that Chris Helder has had on our sales divisions at SRG would be to compare results prior and after the six week course. Through a dynamic and engaging presentation style, Chris was able to quickly impact on our teams' ability and motivation to sell both our own and our clients' products and services. More than this, however, has been the lasting impact he has had on our culture. All tips and techniques that we learned on the course are easily translated into how we live our lives.
Simon Richards Group
- Thanks to Chris Helder for a very meaningful and thought provoking presentation given to the Hella team at the Yarra Valley Conference Centre.
He "hit the spot" with the content of his presentation and we found him to be professional and a pleasure to deal with.
Hella Australia Pty Ltd
- Chris is a dynamic and inspirational speaker who excites the audience with pertinent situations. Chris has a 'can do' attitude that is contagious. Chris provides many insightful ways to make changes in the workplace happen successfully.
- I just wanted to thank you for your work at our seminar. It is a truly unique quality you have that allows you to communicate with people in such a meaningful and effective way.
Australian Pacific Touring (APT)
- Chris was superb
- He was great very professional and very well received by the group
- Chris always does a fantastic job - he has the rare ability to engage sales people of different levels of experience no matter how big their night was!
Laing & Simmons
- Chris is an extremely professional, warm and passionate speaker. Right from the start the audience responded well to Chris. Chris' enthusiastic style was very appealing and overall he was entertaining and inspiring - he got everyone buzzing which was fantastic. He was extremely pleasant and arrived well ahead of his session to ensure everything was set-up etc. Very professional. I would not hesitate in recommending Chris to any company.
Colonial First State (Commonwealth Bank)
- Chris Helder was amazing, he brought so much energy and enthusiasm to the conference. Our delegates took away some very simple and easy techniques to use to better themselves in their home and work life. We have received a lot of positive feedback from him and would definitely recommend him to others and use Chris again.
Automotive Global Insurance
- Chris got the audience the moment he started speaking. He engaged each and every one of them, they are still talking about his presentation.
Real Estate Institute Northern Territory (REINT)
- Chris was dynamic and so professional. He made such an impact the team are still talking about it. We were all swept up with his humour and 'real life' presenting style, so much so that we are strongly considering a follow up. He was energetic, hilarious and 'right on the money' with every aspect of the brief we gave him. It will not be the last time we engage Chris Helder!
De Lorenzo Hair Cosmetics National Sales & Education Conference
- Matching Skills
- Positive, Positive, Positive, Negative
- Reading Body Language
- Useful Belief… Because it’s better than Positive Thinking
- The Power of Influence
- The 1%ers
- The Personality Colours
- Generational Leadership/Generational Selling
- Breaking Down the E-Wall
- Equalise then Separate
- The Butterfly
- Prospecting for New Business
- Scripts for Winning Business
- Time Management
Topic SynopsesThe Menu of Choices for Chris Helder Content:
An engaging look at the power of matching body language to gain rapport with our clients (both externally and internally).
The 1 percenters (Posture, Eye Contact, Smile, Gratitude, Energy)
These are the key physical and mental adjustments that separate how 'attracted' people are to doing business with you. These are the tools of engagement that separate the top people from everyone else.
This is the 'ultimate tool of communication' and is used in building relationships in the areas of sales, leadership, customer database, parenting and, of course…the art of small talk and cocktail party excellence.
This is a modern look at goal setting and KPIs without getting bogged down in the corporate speak. This tool is about creating clarity by using NLP techniques to create a compelling future which delivers the 'why' and the activities and behaviours of success.
The Personality Colours
One of Chris's most popular tools, Chris takes participants on a unique ride to understand different types of people and personality types. This high energy and hilarious look at people helps everyone from managers, leaders, sales people...anyone who has to deal with human beings as part of their job description!
Generational Leadership/Generational Selling
Chris's latest tool demonstrates how to influence each of the generations in the modern workplace – Generation Y, Generation X and the Baby Boomers. Generation Y now makes up between 30-50% of the work force in most organisations and no one has ever showed these employees how to truly influence older generations. By understanding how to communicate with different generations, people can use the tools in a specific way to positively affect their outcome.
Breaking Down the E-Wall
In this world of e-mail, it is taking longer than ever to get ideas and sales over the line. This tool is about the five keys of breaking down the electronic wall that clients hide behind to avoid making decisions. This is about avoiding the game of E-Pong and how to move our customers and clients to take action.
Equalise then Separate
This is the 'ultimate tool of selling' and the better salesperson you are, the more you will appreciate this concept. While most people try to sell 'everything', this tool teaches the participants to truly how to identify what differentiates them from the competitor. This is GOLD!
The number one thing that holds people back is FEAR. This tool is about re-framing anxiety and the process that leads to procrastination and failure. Using NLP techniques, these feelings are re-framed to become 'action signals' to take action towards achieving the outcome.
Positive, Positive, Positive, Negative
This is the 'ultimate tool of persuasion' because it will get clients and customers (both internally and externally) to take action with what you want them to do. One of Chris's most popular tools, this is a hilarious look at everything from closing business to getting your teenager to clean their rooms!
Reading Body Language
This is one of Chris's most popular presentations as it is a complete look at how to know what is REALLY being said. While 55% of our communication is body language, most people have no idea what is really being communicated. While the customer seems to be listening, with this information you will know what they really think of your presentation and will give you the clues and cues to what should be your next move.
Useful Belief... Because it's better than Positive Thinking
Imagine your team having a useful belief about their approach to the customer experience?
This presentation is a game changer in the field of motivation and performance. For years, people have been told to try and be “positive”. The reality is that when most people try this they are unable to sustain it and end up feeling worse than when they started out.
This is a presentation about “action.” It is not about being “positive”, but rather asking questions of yourself such as, “What is the most useful thing to believe about this situation?” and “What is the most useful thing that I could do today to get me closer to where I want to be?” Positive thinking is about a feeling, while Useful Belief is all about “action”.
This presentation will help participants to:
* Alter the approach and be more effective when tackling tasks
* Give a new framework to help improve the focus of your time and energy
* Improve your approach to make practical decisions in the workplace
* Increase your results by taking the right action
* Feel empowered and motivated by changes they can make right away
The Power of Influence
This is the presentation that has made Chris one of the most popular presenters in Australia.
This powerful program makes an IMMEDIATE impact in the areas of communication and maximising the customer experience. Prepare for a HIGH ENERGY presentation that will leave participants with 'tools' to PERSUADE and INFLUENCE. Chris has a fresh approach that concentrates on understanding those you are trying to influence, in order to create a stronger connection and ultimately results.
This presentation will help participants explore:
* The greatest communication, persuasion and influencing tools that are practical and can be implemented immediately
* Learn a list of ”1%” behaviours that significantly improve your results and relationships.
* Increase your persuasion skills to get clients to take action
Chris can also tailor programs in the areas of time management, prospecting for new business, scripts for winning business and presentation skills. It is Chris's depth of quality content that has allowed Chris to take one keynote presentation and turn it into extensive multi-year training programs.