In 1990, Dr. Clark Perry accepted a position as Senior Psychologist at the Australian Institute of Sport in Canberra. Prior to his arrival in Australia, Clark was Senior Vice-President at Quantum Constructions, Inc, a commercial construction company based in the New York area, and a lecturer in the Psychology of Human Performance at Temple University in Philadelphia where he consulted with many of the professional sporting teams and businesses. Clark, a registered psychologist, has earned a B.A, M.Ed. and Ph.D. in Performance Psychology and is an adjunct lecturer at the University of Canberra.
For more than 20 years Clark has worked closely with a wide array of elite athletes, coaches and business leaders. In his role as Olympic Team Psychologist, he attended four Olympic Games and in 2000 Clark was presented with the Australian Sports Medal by the Governor General for his contribution to sport in Australia. He has had great success with sporting teams, such as the Australian Swimming Team, Australian Cycling, the ARU Wallabies and most recently the Rugby Super 14 Waratahs and the World Champion Australian Netball Team.
For the past decade Clark has focused his attention on creating exceptional performance for many global organizations like CBA, MLC, Lexus, KPMG, National Foods, Santos, Johnson & Johnson, Honeywell and Pfizer, to name a few. He recently completed an assignment as Chief Operating Officer of a large national commercial law firm where he was able to apply his principles and practices in a remarkable turnaround performance. In his current role as a Director of the global consultancy for exceptional performance, rogenSi, his expertise in Leadership and building and sustaining High Performance Teams makes him a sought after international speaker and management consultant. Most recently his research into Mental Toughness and Performance Hardiness has produced a model and trainable attributes needed both personally and organizationally to deliver results in these challenging times.
Clark's approach is always informative and entertaining, with a focus on what will be done differently back in the workplace, where it really matters! All material that is delivered is tailored and developed with the client to ensure that the messages fit their unique needs and challenges.
Client Comments for Clark Perry
Clark Perry travels from New South Wales Australia
- Clark Perry's message was clear and to the point. He was very well received and drew a good connection between excelling at sport/life and sales.
AMP Banking Ltd
- He was fabulous. Everyone was totally absorbed in his presentation. He is a very professional and knowledgeable speaker who related his field of expertise to our criteria.
- Dr Clark Perry responded to our brief very well and made some great comparisons between the group and professional athletes.
- Exceptional Leadership: The difference that makes the difference
- Leading Exceptional Performing Teams
- Strong and Resourceful Mindsets: A pattern of thinking that drives the quality of action
- The Psychology of Winning
"Professional and friendly service - I am very happy."
Women's Health Education & Research Society Inc.
Subscribe to our newsletter