In challenging economic times, you need a speaker that does more than merely entertains, but truly educates, enlightens and equips your audience.
Marketing pro David Avrin is known internationally as the 'Visibility Coach'. An in-demand business marketing speaker, author and executive coach, David has spent over two decades on the front lines of marketing, public relations and strategic branding. His highly informative, thought-provoking and always entertaining business marketing programs have been presented to audiences across North America and around the world including Singapore, Bangkok, Melbourne, Brisbane, Antwerp, Buenos Aires and London. He is the author of three books including the Amazon best-seller It's Not Who You Know, It's Who Knows You!.
David shows business owners, professional service providers and entrepreneurs that:
- Marketing is not a department!
- Empty claims of quality, commitment, great people and customer service simply don't work;
- It is essential to craft persuasive authentic marketing messages that resonate; and
- Real, tangible steps you take today will boost your visibility and create 'buzz'.
Client Comments for David Avrin
- David was our first speaker to receive a 100% approval rating on our post event evaluation. We've already hired him to speak for two more events!
Rich Viola, President/CEO, Hotel Interactive Inc.
- Hands-down the best speaker I have ever heard!
Scott Crosby, President, United Professional Portrait Photographers Association
- Wow! You have such a gift for speaking. Engaging, funny and very informative!
Davis Federspiel, International Spa Association
- Our group voted you as the #1 speaker we've hired in over three years. Wonderful!
Barbara Edwards, President/CEO, California Host Meeting & Event Management
- During the past 16 years, I've seen over 300 presentations. Yours stands out as the most polished presentation of all.
Dennis Ellmaurer, TEC Chairman
- It's Not Who You Know, It's Who Knows You! How to build your business by building your brand
- Moving Up by Standing Out! Personal branding for business success
Topic SynopsesIt's Not Who You Know, It's Who Knows You! How to build your business by building your brand
With so many choices confronting your prospective customers and clients, the question is: 'Why should they choose you?' In his eye-opening, energetic and entertaining signature presentation, internationally renowned marketing expert David Avrin will reveal what it truly takes to recognise and promote your true competitive advantage while building a category-leading brand identity. Based on the lessons in his breakout bookIt's Not Who You Know, It's Who Knows You!, David Avrin's eye-opening and engaging presentation will leave you with a new perspective of what it takes to stand out and a head full of new ideas and actionable strategies to become top-of-mind with your top prospects.
Moving Up by Standing Out! Personal branding for business success
Designed for corporate audiences, David Avrin lays out the winning formula for executives to stand out, move ahead and become the go-to leaders in their workplace. He demonstrates how the core elements that create a popular and marketable consumer brand applies to professionals in the workplace as well. His presentation will give your organisation a competitive advantage by helping to reveal the hidden talents of high-potential executive, leaders and staff professionals.
"Thank you for all your great work and assisting with making our events so successful."
Subscribe to our newsletter