David Penglase is an in-demand conference speaker and masterclass facilitator sharing his proven tips and strategies on how positivity and trust relationships impact…
- Customer engagement and
- Every measure of success in our professional and personal lives.
Combining humour, the power of story and the latest research from the fascinating field of positive psychology, David 'comfortably disrupts', and inspires people to achieve at their best.
Inducted into Australia's Professional Speakers Hall of Fame, David travels nationally and internationally, working with top tier corporations and associations to deliver his high-energy, high-content and entertaining presentations, that wow audiences, shift mindsets and change behaviours.
Supporting his two decades of conference speaking experience, David has degrees in Business and the Psychology of Adult Learning, an MBA, a Master Degree in Professional Ethics, and is in his final dissertation year in a MSc in Applied Positive Psychology.
David is author of the Amazon top 10 best seller (in two categories) Intentionomics – the impact of your intention on living a happy, flourishing and prosperous life.
Client Comments for David Penglase
David Penglase travels from New South Wales Australia
- "As a leadership group we found the Intentionomics presentation of immense value at a personal and business level. David's presentation style naturally energises the whole group, engages you all intimately and drives great outcomes. Would recommend it to any group who are serious about developing their talent."
CEO, RI ADVICE GROUP
- "I am privileged to meet this country's most prominent guest speakers. I have to say that few, if any, were able to match the style, delivery and impact of David's presentation."
PR MANAGER, AM CLUB SYDNEY
- "As the keynote speaker at our Franchise Conference, David was engaging, motivational and entertaining. The feedback we received was more than positive and we were impressed with how his presentation was tailored to our personal needs."
NETWORK PERFORMANCE COORDINATOR, L.J. HOOKER
- "One of the advisers at the Sydney program had just spent the weekend at a world renown motivational speaker's event and commented to me that he got more value out of your 45 minute presentation, which is a great reflection on the power of your presentation!"
HEAD OF NATIONAL ACCOUNTS, COMMINSURE
- "Regarding feedback for the National Conference, you were the most highly rated speaker."
EVENT MANAGER, FINANCIAL PLANNING ASSOCIATION
- "Feedback, well, what can I say? It was terrific. Everyone really enjoyed the presentation."
HR MANAGER, JOHNSON & JOHNSON
- Aspirational Leadership Starts With Trust
- Selling In the Age of Information Overload
- Creating Outstanding Customer Experiences
- Developing The Positivity Mindset
- Tailored Masterclass Programs
- How To Flourish Professionally & Personally
Topic SynopsesAspirational Leadership Starts With Trust - How to lead in a world of disruption, distraction, and change
Leadership is a privilege, not just a position.
Exploring the three levels of trust that science validates are required for truly aspirational leadership (self-trust, trust in others, and earning others trust), this presentation will equip and inspire your leadership team with the confidence, courage, competence and character to proactively manage disruption, distraction and change, and create work environments where:
-their goals are achieved,
-their business thrives and
-their people flourish.
Selling In The Age of Information Overload - The Art & Science of Positive Disruptive Selling ™ !
Selling is a science, but top achievers turn it into an art.
In an age of information overload, customers need clarity and advice... not more information! This presentation outlines the Positive Disruptive Selling™ process and provides the latest in evidence-based research on the science and power of self-determination and positive influence. Salespeople leave with renewed motivational energy and practical strategies that will lead to:
-more new business,
-repeat sales and
Creating Outstanding Customer Experiences - Why your intentions are the new currency for success!
People Get Your Truth!
Your customers have more choice than ever before. Expert product knowledge is now almost a commodity because detailed product information is now freely available to all via the internet. In this presentation David provides evidence-based tips, tools, process and strategies to create the mindset and approach required to deliver outstanding customer experiences that will result in:
-increased customer loyalty and retention
-engaged and inspired service providers
-more profitable transactions
Developing The Positivity Mindset - Why positivity and Intentional Action impact every measure of your success!
Positivity broadens and builds potential!
This presentation provides a blueprint on how anyone can personally manage in times of disruption, distraction and change. In a high energy and entertaining presentation, David teaches the latest evidence-based Intentional Actions that boost positivity and goal achievement and guides audience members on how to apply their Signature Strengths in ways that will positively impact their:
Tailored Masterclass Programs – Leadership, Sales, Customer Engagement, Self-Mastery
David has developed a range of Masterclass Programs that he presents as a conference value-add following his keynote presentation, as a standalone conference breakout session, or as one of his highly popular in-company learning and development programs. Each masterclass is high on interaction, practical 'how to' strategies, opportunities for 'real-play' and intensive learning.
With a range of behavioural change post-delivery follow-up support resources and coaching options, the Masterclasses can range from 60 minutes, one or two day in-company learning and development programs, or delivered as an extended program over 12 months depending on your specific company/team needs.
How to Flourish Professionally & Personally - The 7 Positive Psychology Strategies You Ought To Be Practising
Drawing on the latest evidence-based research from my MSc in Applied Positive Psychology, this
presentation energises, inspires and equips your audience to boost their Positivity, increase their Engagement,
develop their Relationships, heighten their sense of Meaning, improve their potential for Achievement, build their
capacity for Self-Determination, and encourage them to adopt a Healthy mind and body.
"I have found Nancy helpful and professional at all times. I have used Saxton for a number of years now and am extremely happy with the service."
North West Region Association of Business Managers
Subscribe to our newsletter