After earning a Double Honours BS Degree Economics and Geography from Southern Connecticut University; Debbie worked as a Market Analyst on Wall Street. Three days after their wedding; Steve whisked her off to New Zealand. There Tower Trust created their first Marketing Manager position for her. She next helped found Jardine Fleming New Zealand as Director of Marketing.
Today; Debbie is one of the worlds leading business productivity experts as well as one of the most popular speakers and authors in Australasia.
From New York to China; Sydney to London; people love Debbie’s practical tips; books; one minute videos and presentations.
Client Comments for Debbie Mayo-Smith
- Debbie Mayo-Smith was invited to speak as a platform speaker and run work shops at our bi-ennial insurance industry professional conference. Debbie gave an outstanding main platform talk. She is a very warm and personable presenter who relates well to her audience; bringing fresh and often funny anecdotes to what can be; especially for those baby boomers who are technologically challenged; a daunting subject. Debbie has the ability to impart her knowledge in a clear and memorable style; her presentation is well thought out and executed; she manages to humanise marketing via the internet. Marketing via the internet; and the benefits that can accrue have never been more succinctly and cheerfully presented.
Debbie's workshop was full of valuable information for helping to get the best out of your email software. She is an absolute expert in this field and some of her very simple tips can make a world of difference to your daily life. No longer will you have to drag through 1000's of unwanted; unsolicited and often vulgar emails; by following Debbie' ideas your inbox will never have looked better. Rubbish is allocated to a bin with out you realising it; important emails and actions are flagged; emails are saved where they should be; and marketing has never been easier.
Debbie is interesting; fun and motivating. She has a great attitude to life and is a gifted speaker.
- I enjoyed watching each new audience be inspired by your presentation and dynamic delivery of what was extremely relevant content to all the businesses that attended the 2004 Sensis Business Series. Your enthusiam and genuine care of the people and their business issues was obvious in the audience's response and emotional reaction to the messages you presented in a down to earth and practical manner.
- Our star presenter for our 'e-enabling' series was Debbie Mayo-Smith (and our highest rating speaker). Debbie captured the the minds of thousands of Aukland businesses with her enthusiasm and easy to follow and understand tips for successful e-marketing. She clearly understands what success in e-commerce is, and is more than capable of taking business there.
Auckland Chamber of Commerce
- You delivered the presentations with passion about the subject and have a natural way of engaging the audience. The feedback from both our audience and Telecom representatives has been excellent.
Telecom New Zealand
- I found your presentation both stimulating and highly informative. You provided a "real world situation" at little or no cost, to what I am sure is a common problem for most SME.
Australian School and Portrait Laboratoty
- Customer Relationship Management
- How to Win More Clients and Influence Staff - How to be More Memorable and Persuasive
- Improve Website, Email and Internet Marketing Results
- Managing your Inbox - Expert Tips
- More Money, More Free Time - How to Profit from Your Client Database
- Super Tips to Improve Your Productivity, Time and Administrative Workload
"The professionalism of the staff at Saxton Bureau from the very first phone call to the very last was nothing but professional and friendly. I definitely hope to work with Saxton's again at some stage in the near future. Emma and Tamie are an asset to your business. Now that I know how easy it is to deal with your company I will not think twice about contacting you for future events."
Subscribe to our newsletter