Dr Helena Popovic
Since receiving her medical degree from the University of Sydney in 1995, Dr Helena Popovic has been paving the way for a new paradigm in peak health and peak performance.
A specialist in lifestyle-based diseases (which account for over 80% of all cases presenting to GPs in Australia), Helena shows both men and women how to achieve excellence in every area of their life - through education, not medication. Her work has taken her across the globe from Australia, New Zealand and North America to Germany, Japan and India.
Helena is the author of In Search of My Father: Dementia is No Match for a Daughter's Determination, the founder of Mission SlimPossible: Licence to Lose - a weight loss program which teaches the skills of successful slimming for life, and was also a vasectomist.
Helena has done extensive research on the brain, mind and motivation and is recognised as one of Australia's leading experts on neuroplasticity (how we can change our own brain) and mind mastery (how we can master our life by mastering our mind).
Helena has a talent for bringing science to life. She applies the latest research to daily life, health and business and shows how we can achieve extraordinary results.
Throughout her years in medical practice she has lectured students, nurses and fellow doctors, and now delivers keynotes, seminars and workshops to people in all professions and all walks of life. She is vibrant, invigorating and highly entertaining.
It is Helena's unique combination of scientific rigour, commonsense practicality and playful personality that make her a captivating, inspiring and unforgettable speaker.
There are many speakers who make an audience feel great. There are other speakers who produce measurable results. With Helena you get both: people feeling fabulous and an increase in the bottom line.
Client Comments for Helena Popovic
- Helena Popovic was a very good choice for our conference. She participated by attending our cocktail party the night before the conference and was able to meet many of our customers. On the day her presentation was clear and professional, she engaged well with the audience and tied our company in on several occasions with her topic. She was easy to deal with and help to make our conference a success.
MiTek Australia Ltd
- Helena's presentation was incredibly inspiring. Her approach towards 'Let Healing Happen' was full of wit, empathy, energy, and hope. She is an engaging speaker and I would highly recommend her.
Jean Colvin Cancer Centre
- I invited Helena Popovic to speak at the recent Sphinxx Ascend Development Day series and received fantastic feedback from the audience on her presentation. Helena wowed participants with her knowledge of physiological wellbeing, peak performance and brain plasticity... and if you're scratching your head at these terms, don't worry: you will be enlightened by Helena's presentation. She's a funny, intelligent and polished speaker and I recommend her to any audience that seeks to perform at its best.
- Helena is the most extraordinary person I have ever had the pleasure to meet. I have never known anyone who is so positive about everything they undertake, and her enthusiasm for everything she does is infectious. She throws herself into her work with passion and drive and she has the unique ability to motivate, captivate and inspire those around her. I find her spirit uplifting. Anything is possible with energy and enthusiasm. Helena is a testament to that. She is a truly inspiring individual.
Monique Aarts, Consular Official, Australian Consulate General, Germany
- I've seen Helena three times now (twice at a Chamber event and once at one of our events) and I can only highly recommend her. Her message is absolutely meaningful and her delivery is fabulous, energetic and fun.
- Thank you so much for your presentation yesterday - we all enjoyed it very much and I'm sure we'll reap the benefits for years to come!
- Boost Your Brain
- Elevate Your Energy
- Live Longer, Healthier and Happier
- Master Your Mind
- Mission SlimPossible
- Turn Stress into Success
"My main contact person was Caroline Martel; she was extremely helpful and always followed up my many emails promptly. As I have never booked a speaker under these circumstances, I had many questions! Caroline was obviously very knowledgeable and was a delight to work with."
Chilwell Primary School
Subscribe to our newsletter