Strat-ti-tude: (n) The combination of the right attitude with effective strategy to produce better results.
Strat-ti-tu-dal-ist: (n) 1. A person who does the above. 2. Ian Harvey
Ian Harvey is a designer, inventor, author, public speaker, trainer and company director who constantly searches for new concepts, ideas and ways organisations can succeed in today’s competitive environment.
Our current results are a product of the processes (strategies) we currently use (or allow) and the motivation (attitude) of the people who perform them. To achieve better results, both must be reviewed and improved.
With over 30 years experience at the coalface in management with large and small companies, Ian Harvey combines his considerable business expertise with a unique presentation style to develop teams’ stratitudes and transform results.
For nearly two decades, Ian Harvey has spoken to thousands throughout Australia and New Zealand providing high-impact presentations, with effective take-away learning techniques and easy to understand approaches.
Client Comments for Ian Harvey
Ian Harvey travels from Queensland Australia
- Mr Harvey is a very clear thinker – he has a natural ability in a tutorial situation to get alongside participants, and to be able to empathise with them at a level they can understand and respond to … we can testify that the results of Mr Harvey's seminar were beyond our expectations.
Sulco Limited NZ
- I particularly appreciated your style of delivery … every member of the team has approached me to thank me for organising the presentation so you must have made an impression.
Porirua New Zealand
- The feedback from our National Sales Managers brief is nothing short of fantastic.
Daewoo Automotive Australia
- Our sales team were inspired by your address. Ian is a well researched, highly effective and entertaining speaker.
- Your session really opened the minds of our people. It taught them not to fear and reject change but to embrace and work with it – it's much easier. The enthusiasm you generated amongst the group made it much easier to introduce and implement the changes we had proposed for our business.
Harris DR Pty Ltd (Moccona Coffee)
- Your enthusiasm, professionalism and training techniques were first class and contributed in no small way to what was an extremely successful series of seminars.
Mitsubishi Motors Australia
- Ian possesses a wealth of knowledge and a variety of skills to be able to present to a diverse group of people. He is a sincere, credible, enthusiastic and humorous trainer who can motivate people to maximise their potential while also having fun.
The Australian Salesmasters
- Throughout the day Mr Harvey demonstrated a high level of professionalism and enthusiasm as he assisted in keeping the day's proceedings running on schedule.
Kerrie Jarvis Events
- I believe you gave us more than what was anticipated and in this regard we have paid you more than our agreed fee.
First National Real Estate
- Ian was superb, an excellent and informative speaker, able to impart knowledge easily and comprehensibly. We have absolutely no hesitation in recommending Ian to anyone who is looking for a successful presentation or workshop.
- Unbelievable! We thoroghly enjoyed your course and believe the knowledge we gained from you over the two and a half days can be applied also to life. It was fantastic just to spend some time with such positive people.
- This is just a short note to thank you for helping us to enjoy our best office retreat ever! Not only did you facilitate on areas which I, as managing partner in Singapore, needed to develop with our team of lawyers and support staff, but your unique style and skill set made individuals sit up and take notice about how to achieve many of their personal goals and objectives: a real win/win!
Since our retreat I have noticed several visible improvements in our approach to business building, in our team morale and in the delivery of our "product" to clients. Unlike you however, none of this is magic! Once again, I am very appreciative of the efforts you made to personalise our training experience and business planning sessions.
- Do You Know Who You Are Talking To?
- Do You Suffer From Loose Change?
- How to Make People Fall in Love with You
- How to Overcome Objections Every Time
- Little Things Make a Big Difference
- Pulling Together or Pulling Apart?
- Sales Magic Secrets Revealed
- Sales Skill Workshop
"Love your work."
World Corporate Travel
Subscribe to our newsletter