Ian Hutchinson is founder and Chief Engagement Officer (CEO) of Life by Design, talent maximisers and innovators in Employee [Activated] Engagement (EAE).
This 'self-responsibility approach' to engaging and motivating employees is the missing link to simply and easily maximising productivity and performance.
He has worked with most of Australia's Top 10 companies, many Best Employers as well as organisations such as Westpac, AMP, BT, CBA, NAB, ANZ, Coke, Lend Lease, Macquarie Bank, Randstad, Mallesons, PwC, Ernst & Young, Deloitte, TNT, SAP, 3 Mobile, Pfizer, Roche, AZ, Abbott, Eli Lilly, McDonalds to name just a few.
Ian is author of People Glue: Employee Engagement & Retention Solutions That Stick! and creator of www.meCentral.com, the world's first employee engagement platform (licensed in five countries) which simply and easily activates employee engagement responsibility across all organisational levels from HR through to people leaders and employees.
Ian enables organisations to fully realise their potential by increasing engagement and motivation with quick win tools and sustainable systems.
Client Comments for Ian Hutchinson
Ian Hutchinson travels from New South Wales Australia
- Ian prompted transformational change in our organisation. He is a game-changer!
- Ian's performance was nothing short of outstanding... incredible.
- Ian's deep insights into self-leadership and individual/team engagement are thought provoking and ideal for leaders looking for practical ways to build empowerment within their teams.
- Our Hewitt Employee Engagement scores have gone up nine points in the last 12 months - thanks for your continuing help in becoming a genuine Employer of Choice.
- Ian's work was a critical element in our Hewitt engagement scores moving from 46% to 73%. He combines a deep knowledge of human motivation and behavioural change with real world practical processes to make change simple.
- Ian's work on the Employee [Activated] Engagement is a new generation philosophy for insightful HR, people leaders and employees.
- The highlight of the conference and I am already seeing the results. He is a passionate and engaging speaker with a wealth of knowledge on the subject.
- Employee [Activated] Engagement
- Leadership Development
- Self-Responsibility Approach to Employee Engagement
- Talent Maximisation
- Work Life Balance
"Communication was exceptional."
Saint Kentigern College
Subscribe to our newsletter