Ian Kennedy is the Chairman and founder of K & D Bond International - one of the largest direct marketing organisations in Australia. K&D Bond is part of the worldwide Kobs & Draft Group - the fastest growing and fourth largest direct marketing network in the world, with billings in excess of 200 million US dollars. He was a member of the International Advisory Board of the Direct Marketing Association of America for over ten years. He is a sought after speaker internationally, and is the only Australian who is a regular speaker at the world's major international Direct Marketing Conference, held in Montreux, Switzerland, each year. His contributions to the industry were recognised by his fellow marketers when he was named Australian 1981/82 Direct Marketer of the Year, and in June 1990 when he was inducted in the Australian Direct Marketing Hall of Fame.
Client Comments for Ian Kennedy
Ian Kennedy travels from New South Wales Australia
- Ian provided real value, particularly because there were a number of new marketing initiatives being presented by the business that Ian could tie into his presentations and workshops. Excellent feedback.
Commonwealth Bank Group
- Cost Per Sale is More Important than Cost Per Thousand
- Direct Marketing - Making It Work for Your Business
- From Intrusion to Invitation - Successful Relationship Marketing
- New Currencies of Marketing
- The Power of One to One
"I feel very comfortable working with Saxton and will continue to use your service because you provide excellent clients and service."
Wodonga Senior Secondary College
Subscribe to our newsletter