Famous as a reporter on the original 60 Minutes team, Ian Leslie is by reputation and accomplishment one of Australia's outstanding broadcast journalists and corporate communicators. An exciting keynote speaker, Leslie draws on a journey of extraordinary experiences to breathe new life into your conference, seminar, or trade function.
Recipient of Australia's most coveted honour for journalism, the Walkley Award, and a three time Logie winner, Ian's breadth of experience, contact with world leaders in business and politics and journalistic integrity have earned him universal respect.
A powerful communicator whose unique skills enhance the business message, Ian was the face of Woolworths, Australia's most successful public share float; Arnott's, when faced with a crisis turned to him to restore public confidence; and the Victorian Government used his power to launch its electricity privitisation scheme. Ian is an articulate facilitator of government, business and environmental issues and a sparkling MC with an acute sense of humour.
Dynamic, innovative and challenging, Ian Leslie is the consummate corporate presenter.
Client Comments for Ian Leslie
Ian Leslie travels from New South Wales Australia
- Exceedingly and eternally professional. One of media's true gentlemen.
- On behalf of SPC, I wanted to pass on our sincere thanks for your professional & engaging management of panellists.
The reaction to the dinner has been overwhelmingly positive; both from an SPC perspective & also from the attending health care professionals.
It was a privilege to see the process by which you immerse yourself into a subject & deliver a flawless evening.
Thank you & I look forward to working with you again in the near future.
Marketing Manager SPC
- The power of Leslie's credentials as an authoritative television journalist cannot be underestimated - a pleasure to work with... such a professional.
George Patterson Bates HK
- Ian's expertise, superb presentation skills and dedication to excellence raised the 2009 QBE National Roadshow to new levels of professionalism.
- A thorough professional who demonstrates an appreciation of the corporate environment.
- An outstanding presenter who targets the important issues... intuitive and innovative.
- Thank you and congratulations on once again doing an excellent job of moderating this year's Convention. As always your professionalism shone through each day and I know that your obvious commitment to the role was appreciated by all those who attended the event.
Australian Automobile Dealers Association
- An incisive questioner of speakers with the right touch of humour.
- An outstanding master of ceremonies. Ian does his homework and makes speakers feel relaxed.
- An invaluable anchor to generate discussion, keep things on track and relevant to an audience.
Institute Municipal Management
- A high profile with the credibility Fujitsu wants to be associated with.
- Ian's integrity and professionalism has been a great asset to us.
- Ian's professionalism and sense of fun go far beyond the call of duty.
- A most timely, informative and motivational presenter.
"Emma and Tamie are a delight to work with, I truly look forward to calling upon them to source speakers/entertainers. They are so professional, reliable and I trust their opinions and gut feel as much as I'd trust my own, they are second to none. It is so refreshing to be able to go to a supplier who isn't just churning out the same old speakers with the same old story. Thank you ladies, without your help our events would not be as successful as they are."
Subscribe to our newsletter