Recognised by the Queensland government as “a living legend”, Prof Ian Lowe is popular keynote and conference speaker and an internationally recognised expert on environmental issues, energy, science, technology and futures. He has held senior advisory roles for all three levels of government and consulted extensively. In 1988, Ian was named Australian Humanist of the Year and in 1991 delivered the Boyer Lectures for the ABC.
In 2000 Ian received the Queensland Premier's Millennium Award for Excellence in Science and the Prime Minster's Environmental Award for Outstanding Individual Achievement. He writes a weekly column for New Scientist and received the year's Eureka Award for Promotion of Science.
Client Comments for Ian Lowe
Ian Lowe travels from Queensland Australia
- Obviously knew the subject matter very well but also connected with the audience very well.
Sunshine Coast Regional Council
- Ian captivated the audience through his great mannerism delivering an appropriate speech to the audience. Time flew by and many people would have listened to him much longer. He had supurb knowledge of the subject at hand. Great Speaker.
- Education for a Changing World
- Environmental Issues: Global Climate Change
- Global Futures
- Science and Technology for the Future
- Sustainability, Shaping our Future
"We struggled finding attendees to this event for a number of reasons (mostly internal) but with the ideas, support and guidance offered by Nanette and Winston mostly they helped us pull it across the line and came through with one of the most successful and certainly the most talked about event HP Software has run. Thank you! I cannot think of another thing you could possibly do to make your service any better. Keep on doing it and you will continue to be successful!"
Subscribe to our newsletter