In a world of distractions, focus is king. In fact, keeping your team on focus and in a state of high-achievement may be the biggest challenge on your plate right now.
There's a reason Ian Stephens is invited to speak around the world to teams, sales executives and leaders, and it's because he has a passion for equipping people with practical tools they can use immediately to amplify productivity.
Ian Stephens is one of Australia's leading motivational keynote speakers on sales, customer service and business development. A speaker with a passion for the practical, his entertaining and dynamic talks demonstrate how to build and create practical productivity tools, and develop skills that the front-facing people can use to increase revenue.
Formerly a management consultant with an international sales/revenue generation specialist, Ian has global experience working with a wide range of national and international clients including CHEP, Brambles, Sensis, Wesfarmers, Cleanaway, Smorgon Group and Redken. His expertise creates the means for clients to make their revenue strategies happen.
With practical experience as a sales representative, supervisor and sales manager, Ian was appointed State Manager of a multi-million dollar business at the age of 24. Today, he is in constant demand and is booked to speak or facilitate on average for 160 days a year. His outstanding people skills not only assist companies and individuals to build and implement practical sales tools, but also to minimise the resistance associated with adopting new ways of working.
A prolific writer, Ian is the author of three books including The 7 Step Pathway to Mastery and The 7 Universal Laws of Sales Success, practical guides for individuals and organisations who want to grow to become or remain a leader in their industry and markets. He is also the creator of 11 DVD/CD D/DVD and online resources all designed to amplify your personal and business results.
With a fresh, witty and dynamic style, his practical and entertaining presentations demonstrate how he 'walks the talk'. Using his National Speedball Championship backdrop - don't ask, you simply have to see it to believe it! - Ian Stephens teaches participants powerful lessons in focus, discipline, motivation and achieving greater outcomes, revenue and profit.
High-engagement infused with humour... all custom-tailored to your organisation's needs, vision and specific challenges. His keynotes or workshop sessions are a mastery intensive for team focus, discipline and achievement.
Ian Stephens is one of the most versatile corporate presenter in Australia, able to seamlessly combine the roles of master of ceremonies, motivational keynote speaker or content-rich trainer and facilitator.
Client Comments for Ian Stephens
- I was very impressed with Ian's message; he provided some great insight into the need to stay focused. I was more impressed, however, with the method he employs to have his message stick. I have had the privilege of experiencing many speakers and trainers over the years and can honestly say Ian was among the best. His lessons are long lasting unlike some where you struggle to remember a week later. I have been training sales people for 30 years now and have been speaking to groups as part of my community service commitments - we were all treated to something special with Ian Stephens and I look forward to future opportunities to have him involved with the training of our people.
Pure Water Systems
- Ian is a polished well rounded presenter/facilitator, with real world content and offered real life solutions to our sales managers. The internal feedback was excellent.
Isuzu Australia Limited
- A true professional. Engaging and dynamic. His use of stories and humour made a real impact on the team. The tools and processes he introduced and implemented played a major role in our turn around from 20% down, to now being 40% ahead of budget YTD.
National Sales Director Sensis SME Online
- In my 15 years as a HR professional, I have never seen a speaker capture an audience's attention like Ian did with his speedball routine. Inspiring, fresh, and still talked about, Ian delivered on the promise of practical tools which could be immediately implemented after the conference.
- It is rare to find quality inspiring and relevant keynote speakers that can also successfully fulfil an MC role, as well as facilitate and train a customised workshop. You delivered on all three elements! Your pre-event research and preparation in order to understand and deliver on our client's key objectives was exemplary. Your ability to interject corporate humour where appropriate energised the audience. As the event organisers, we greatly appreciated your focus on ensuring that the events ran to their tight time-frames as well as your flexibility during the events. The feedback from our client and the delegates has been fantastic.
- Ian was great and we received nothing but positive praises from our delegates. Ian, thank you once again for the wonderful presentation, our delegates had been using some of your key words to drive their activity up. Definitely one of the highlights for this year's conference!
Frontline Recruitment Group
Network Marketing Pty Ltd
- Ian was the ideal MC for our audience. He had clearly done a lot of background work and was fully prepared for each session and event. He engaged the delegates extremely well and his delivery style was both professional and entertaining. I would definitely recommend Ian and use him again for future events.
Australian Glass & Glazing Association Inc.
- Ian delivered an energy packed workshop, keeping interest level high amongst the small and medium business audience during the session. Delegate feedback was that the material was relevant to their workplaces.
Australasian Wire Industry Association Inc
- Ian was a great addition to the conference. Direct comments from the client were that he related to the audience, did his research and everyone left with a new idea.
- Spoke well and managed the crowd's energy levels well throughout the day.
Actron Air Conditioning
- We were very happy with Ian's presentation content, construction and delivery and that is why we have used him on a number of occasions in the past 10 years.
- Great delivery and content and we were grateful that Ian took the time to join us for the cocktail event.
- Very engaging.
- Ian grasped our brief really well and delivered a fantastic presentation. Not only was he very engaging the message delivered was succinct and concise and well received by all members of the team.
- Ian threaded through the Jenny Craig message throughout his presentation to make it more relevant.
Jenny Craig Weight Loss Centres
- Ian did a great job for us at our 2009 Annual Sales Conference. Ian MCed the event for us and did a great job of keeping things moving. His keynote speech was very well received and gave us some practical 'take-aways' and his overall training throughout the event was upbeat, extremely professional and delivered with lots of energy.
Finite IT Recruitment Services
- Absolutely brilliant! He engaged the delegates, got them involved and has a great sense of humour. Most importantly he delivered a message in keeping with our conference theme and people are still quoting him. Highly entertaining and a pleasure to work with.
- Ian was extremely hands-on in organising a role play session at our conference. I was extremely impressed how he took ownership in putting together thyer role play, he participated in a tele-conference, came into the office for a face-to-face meeting, met with the members involved in developing the role play scripts, wrote the scripts and managed the members involved. Totally professional.
CPA Australia (NSW Division)
- He was rated as one of our most popular speakers. A pleasure to work with.
eMOCA Pty Ltd
- The choice of Ian Stephens was an excellent one and he hit the right chord with our team. Ian was so easy to work with and was ever so flexible on the day like a true professional. It was very informative, fun and educational and I would not hesitate in recommending Ian and Saxtons to anyone. Thank you for making or conference an overwhelming success!
Excom Education Pty Ltd
- Great presence and very relevant to our needs.
- Our client was very pleasantly surprised, Ian was excellent.
Schwarzkopf Pty Ltd
- Very well organised from the first meeting to the event.
Redken 5th Avenue
- An inspiring speaker.
Tower Life Australia
- Amplifying Staff Engagement
- Amplifying Your Personal Productivity
- Amplifying Your Sales Results
- Business Development
- Creating a Rock-Star Customer Service Experience
- L³ - Leaders Leaving a Legacy
- Tapping the Talent of the Generation Types
"So happy with the customer service I received from Saxton and the amount of help on such short notice to find a suitable speaker."
Subscribe to our newsletter