Iven Frangi has been a qualifying member of the Million Dollar Round Table and the youngest regional manager at Australia's fastest growing life insurance company, where he looked after 50 branches and a team with production over $15 million annually. He also contributed to Alan Pease's number one best seller 'Body Language'. He has a background in psychology and is a graduate in marketing.
The results Iven creates are based on thorough research of the client's needs and environment. He adds value to his work by weaving in real life examples, humour and engaging the audience in the process. His programs keep working long after the session finishes.
Client Comments for Iven Frangi
Iven Frangi travels from New South Wales Australia
- Congratulations Iven on an exceptional result, and thanks for your gracious involvement. Feel proud you were one of the top two rated presenters.
Australasian Franchising Conference
- Iven was excellent at giving us information that came packaged as stories with skills we could actually apply in practice.
- Very useful. Provided some ideas for dealing with Time Management which will help formalise what I'm doing. Iven is great! The difficult task for any speaker is to hold the attention of the audience by presenting the subject matter in an interesting way. This was achieved in a very informative and entertaining way. Thanks!
- I found Iven to be an excellent sales trainer. I get bored very easily and lose interest, but this was not the case this time. I looked forward to attending each day and had great fun. Can we have him again?
James Hardie Pipelines
- As an accredited trainer (and co-organiser of our inaugural L J Hooker Convention), I am not always excited by every presentation tendered to us. However, your clear delivery, structured content and warm and appealing style delivered a strong message for the performance oriented 1990s achievers.
L J Hooker
- May I take this opportunity of thanking you for the effort and calibre of the Presentation Sales Skills workshop held for our team last Thursday. The feedback from the Lever Rexona account management team the skills you shared have already started to prove useful in their day to day work situations.
- I recently took a look at the performance of our offices and it was interesting to note that the office proprietors who attended one of your sales programmes have shown growth far in excess of offices who had not attended. You ensure participants come out better equipped to truly manage and grow their business and in the process they participate and have fun.
Raine & Horne
- Iven has a method of delivery different to most educators with an easy relaxed style which is both informative and entertaining. Without a doubt he is one of the finest and most exciting facilitators the Board has brought into the education spectrum
The Professionals Real Estate Group
- Iven had taken the time to research our franchised operations and visit franchisees proir to the seminar, in order to acquaint himself with the Ultra Tune system. His professional approach coupled with his obvious wealth of experience and his strong communication skills meant we received great value for money.
Ultra Tune Systems
- Body Language - How to Sell More by Reading Your Clients
- Customer Experience Management
- High Tech/High Touch Selling
- How to Create and Deliver Incredible Customer Experiences
- How to Double your Business Without Doubling your Effort
- How to Eliminate your Competition
- How to Make your Customers your Salesforce
- How to Upgrade your Sales Team: Creating and spreading the skills of the top 1%
- Stress Free Selling
- The Next Business Imperative
"Nanette was fantastic. She was very attentive to time specific requests, and a pleasure to work with."
Subscribe to our newsletter