Go to London, Madrid or New York and mention the name Jeff Austin and you'll experience an almost endless array of quizzical and blank looks.
Drop the name around regional Australia and you will see lights of recognition burning bright. Jeff Austin has lived exclusively and worked primarily in regional Australia since 1992, giving him the advantage of understanding the often unique challenges and opportunities faced by the rural, mining and small to medium business sectors in those regions.
The lights burn brightest in the South West of WA where Jeff works with some of the areas best known and successful companies. And as a monthly column writer for both the Bunbury Chamber of Commerce and Industries and the Bunbury Mail newspaper, Jeff has been honoured to share his refreshingly sincere and practical approach to business, people and life to thousands more.
As a guest speaker, MC and group trainer on a state and national level, Jeff's past and present clients include Australia Post, the Small Business Development Commission, Association of Competitive Employment, We Print It National, the WA Primary Principles Association, Macquarie Regional Radio Works, Redwave Media and more.
His Actual to Ideal Business Improvement Program will...
- Improve staff competency and commitment;
- Increase sales and margins;
- Dramatically reduce errors, rework and wastage;
- Improve your business systems, procedures and standards;
- Have less reliance on you personally;
- Make your business (and staff) easier to manage;
- Reduce conflict and resistance to change; and
- Inspire you to get out of bed and look forward to your business day.
Jeff Austin travels from Western Australia Australia
"Emma and Tamie were a terrific support throughout the process. I look forward to the opportunity to work together in the future."
AMP Financial Advice Network
Subscribe to our newsletter