Jeff Gannon has enjoyed a successful career in the entertainment industry for over 30 years. His extensive experiences range from professional sports, fashion, events, presenting and hosting as well as acting and producing. Friendly and popular, Jeff's experience covers the globe. Born in Seattle, he has spent his time equally in the United States, Australia and Germany. He has forged a reputation for being professional, reliable, versatile and fun to be around.
At 15 Jeff became the youngest ski instructor in Washington's history. He went on to play professional soccer in the US and later professional volleyball in Australia. At 19 Jeff began a successful modelling career, landing contracts with leading global fashion houses including Versace, Armani, Oscar de la Renta, Kenzo and Hugo Boss. He went on to enjoy recognition in Australia as the face of Stuart Membery, Country Road and Cointreau and in 1988 he was awarded Australia's MODE Man of the Year. More recently Jeff has been the face of Blazer and is the official Master of Ceremonies of Miss Universe, Australia.
Jeff's involvement in fashion sparked a genuine interest in producing from an early age. He enjoyed producing fashion shows and photographic shoots in Europe and later began producing events in Australia for companies including Gucci, Louis Vuitton, Lend Lease and ABN AMRO.
As an actor Jeff has covered such diverse roles as a pick up artist (The Make-Over), a ruthless lawyer (Suing The Devil), a botanist (Mindfire), a stoic foreman (Malibu Shark Attack), a charismatic, motivational speaker (Review With Myles Barlow) and a CIA Operative (Newton's 3rd Law).
Described as engaging, motivating and genuine, Jeff brings a big personality to the stage and captivates the attention of those around him. His experiences showcase his ability to adapt to a broad range of roles and his easy-going nature has earned him the reputation as a wonderful team player and a perfect fit for any event.
Client Comments for Jeffrey Gannon
Jeffrey Gannon travels from New South Wales Australia
- Jeff was perfect for our event. He kept the audience engaged and kept the event rolling. He did a fantastic job.
- Thanks again Jeff your energy and professionalism made our 2010 event year a real success. Your ability to ad lib kept it fresh and fun. Look forward to working with you next year.
Ms. Universe Australia
- Great Job! Thanks for your suggestions to make our event run smoothly, the clients loved it.
- Loved the energy you brought to the stage.
Matty Samaei, Channel 7 beauty expert
- Another successful show. Thanks so much for a great job, your energy and humour made all the difference in the show.
Ms. Country Girl
- Thanks Jeff, the client was very impressed with the job you did, thanks again and we'll see you next year.
Ms. Teen Australia
- Great to see you again and the whole team were impressed with your showmanship.
"Tamie and Trish: The A team. I would recommend Saxton without hesitation - I do not go anywhere else."
Flying Ruby Events
Subscribe to our newsletter