Jellybean Jam has been part of the Australian cover band party scene since 1993, specialising in corporate functions, charity balls, conferences, Christmas parties and weddings and has performed at over 3000 shows!
Deliciously tasty, full flavoured hits of yesteryear combined with scrumptious servings of current chart fillers have given Jellybean Jam a recipe for success and has established them as Australia's hardest working corporate party act. Non-stop medleys ensure non-stop dancing complete with tongue in cheek interpretations of the most memorable party tunes from disco to swing, motown to latin, funk, rock and pop.
Jellybean Jam has also won seven ACE Awards for Best Dance band and nominated for numerous MO Awards.
Jellybean Jam have also performed internationally in Thailand, Singapore, USA, Bali and New Zealand as well as all of the major capital cities in Australia.
Client Comments for Jellybean Jam
Jellybean Jam travels from AustraliaAustralia
- Jellybean Jam are a great band. They got lots of people up on the dancefloor and people loved the music.
Construction and Property Services Industry
- Thank you to Jellybean Jam. They really got the crowd going and went over and above the call of duty for which we are very grateful.
Price Waterhouse Coopers
- To have the whole company fill up the dance floor for the whole night speaks for itself. You matched our theme and dressed for it too!
- Jellybean Jam have a knack of filling the dance floor and this night was no exception - everyone was off their seats and straight on the floor! Booked them straight back in for next year.
The Buzz Ball
- Thanks for last night. The event was a huge success and you guys were as professional and easy to deal with as we have come to expect.
James Gordon Workshop
- Jellybean Jam were brilliant and the response from everyone so far is that it was the best night and Ball in Bangkok for a long time.
Aus Cham Bangkok
- As usual the band were 100% on the mark.
"Always a pleasure working with the Sydney team, Nina and Tamie. Helpful in working with our not for profit budget. Thanks for all your assistance as always."
National Safety Council of Australia
Subscribe to our newsletter