Between sell-out comedy festival shows, national theatre tours and corporate events, Joel Ozborn averages close to 200 shows a year.
Joel's clean and professional comedy has made him a hit with corporate clients across the globe, including Qantas, Heinz, Budweiser and Toyota to name but a few.
Whatever the corporate occasion, whether it's an award ceremony, gala event, conference, client party or product launch, Joel Ozborn is sure to make your next event a success!
'He's disarming; he's accessible without being common; articulate and clever without being smug... bloody funny.' - The Age
'Joel Ozborn's physical style of comedy was excellent.' - The Sunday Times
'His flair for improvisation left the crowd in stitches.' - The Program
'Went down a treat in a packed house. People were rocking backwards and forwards, holding in their stomachs and letting out shouts of laughter.' - The Advertiser
Client Comments for Joel Ozborn
Joel Ozborn travels from New South Wales Australia
- Joel was great, very entertaining especially with a difficult to please guests. He definitely won over a tough crowd of older male dealers. He was great in engaging the audience and it was a definite value add that he went around the room and spoke to as many of the guests as he could. We would definitely recommend him and would absolutely use him for another event!
- Joel Ozborn was excellent.
Iken Commercial Interiors
- As you can imagine, a business awards ceremony can sometimes be a bit dry, however as host, Joel's comedic wit, enthusiasm and fresh jokes meant our guests were in stitches all night long, while also staying focused on the proceedings of the evening.
His ability to think quickly on his feet was tested, when an impromptu charity auction was sprung on us. In literally a minute Joel transformed from MC to auctioneer. His professionalism, adaptability and ability to work under pressure have been a blessing to us all, which has made working with Joel a delight to work with.
I would highly recommend him to any organisation looking for a comedian MC to host a corporate event, and would not hesitate in booking Joel again to host one of our events.
Cumberland and Courier Newspapers
- Joel Ozborn created a great fun atmosphere. Overall we had a great corporate night with our sales and marketing teams. Having a HR brief that afternoon we were a little anxious, however Joel delivered a great fun performance that had our HR manager and the sales and marketing teams in stitches.
Virbac Animal Health
- Thank you so much for your brilliant work with us on our Futsal Premier & Super League Dinner. Your dedication and attention to detail was outstanding, going above and beyond to get all the award winners' names correct! Ever obliging, your professionalism is an asset to any event. Thanks again, we hope to work with you in the future.
"First class service."
Gungahlin Bulls Junior Rugby League Club
Subscribe to our newsletter