Captain John Dennis
Have you got the right stuff? Captain John Dennis, Boeing 747-400 pilot and international flight commander, knows. He has been conducting his 'Aircraft Command Decision-Making' seminars around Australian since 1994. Simulating the decision-making process used by pilots, Captain Dennis' interactive seminars give participants a first-hand opportunity to see how the problem-solving techniques employed in operating sophisticated aircraft can be translated into effective management decisions and teamwork in the workplace. Captain Dennis' presentations offer a fascinating, enjoyable and reward exercise in experiential learning.
Client Comments for John Dennis
John Dennis travels from New South Wales Australia
- The whole concept of cockpit management and its equation to business management was one that was well received by delegates.
Bunnings Bangkok Capers Conference 1996
- John's presentation was informative and enjoyed by our group. His presentation was light-hearted and gave a good insight into the decision making process necessary for today's business environment.
Schwarzkopf - NSW
- Captain Dennis was very interactive and gave good scenarios to the group and how the group could gain greater benefit.
- It was obvious that John has genuine enthusiasm for and commitment to what he does - this sets him apart from many other speakers.
- Aircraft Command Decision-Making
- High Pressure Problem Solving
- Productive Teamwork
- The Decision-Making Edge
"Sandra is a complete delight to work with, and always comes through for us."
Australian Chamber Alliance
Subscribe to our newsletter