John Tschohl, called the 'guru of customer service' by Time and Entrepreneur magazines, is a best selling author, service strategist and president of Service Quality Institute, the global leader in customer service.
For the last 25 years he has solely focused on helping organizations drive a service culture and develop a team of employees providing superior service. His message will help you learn how to keep your customers in an era of global merciless change and reinvent your company at a level of processes, policies, attitudes, and business philosophy in order to deliver unlimited value and extraordinary service. He will help you develop a detailed and aggressive strategy to keep your customers and prevent them from defecting to your competition.
Tschohl is dynamic, hard hitting, and inspirational. He will create an emotional buy-in using measurable data that CEO’s respond to. He will provide visionary leadership and help you create a customer focus, clear and visible values and strategies, systems and methods for achieving customer service excellence. John’s message is based on common sense built around his 35 years in speaking, designing training programs, and building high performing workforces.
Featured on major television shows from Good Morning America, CNBC and PBS to USA Today’s cover story, newspapers, radio stations, and magazines from almost every corner of the world. John’s technology and books are in 11 languages, represented in over 40 countries, and 70 percent of Service Quality Institute’s business is international.
He is the author of five best selling books:
Loyal for Life: How to take Unhappy Customers from Hell to Heaven in 60 Seconds or Less
Achieving Excellence Through Customer Service: the bible for organizations who want to learn how an why to implement a service strategy (3rd edition just released)
e-Service: Speed, Technology & Price Built Around Service
Cashing In: Make More Money, Get A Promotion, Love Your Job: written for the high achiever within your work force.
The Customer Is Boss: a hard hitting book that teaches you how to get and demand service.
Client Comments for John Tschohl
Your really took the service strategy idea for our bank and even Shanghai to a new level.
John Tschohl travels from United States
- I not only recommend using John Tschohl and his company, I believe that failure to
institute a service quality program is an invitation to disaster. An organization that wants
to survive and thrive must master these concepts
Nevada Legislative Counsel Bureau
- In the name of the board of directors of Banco Agricola Comercial de El Salvador,
I wish to share with you our feelings of gratitude and satisfaction because of your
- On behalf of the MCCA community, we'd like to thank you for sharing your time,
expertise, and wisdom with us last Friday at our annual Professional Development
Conference. We appreciate how crucial the quality of presentations is to ensuring a
successful event and we are most grateful for this year's stellar line-up. In addition to
receiving record-breaking attendance, we enjoyed hearing waves of positive commentary
and feedback throughout the day. Your participation, in no small part, made this year's
conference our best yet. We hope you will consider participating in future conferences
as it would be our honor to host you again
Minnesota Career College Association
- When you listen John´s Tschohl presentations, you can really see, the Customer
Service personified in a Human Being.
Is amazing all the tools, strategies and best practices all around the world, you can
know and learn trough John Tscohl´s speech, and all the wide experience in Customer
Service managemente that in fact you can make it truth in your company.
John makes easy, design and develop your Customer Service strategy, understanding
that Custmer Service is the best way to make money and to be a leader in the market.
Besides his Service Quality Institute is one of the best organisation in America, that works
in Customer Service Culture, like the key for your compettive difference.
Ecopetrol (Colombian Petroleum Company)
- Thank you for the great day that you gave us. It was a pleasure listen you
Grupo Financiero G & T Continental
- Mr. Tschohl's speech was inspiring, focused and well-received. His presentation
received high marks from all attendees - he showed everyone how a company
can ride a service strategy business success.
I highly recommend Mr. Tschohl for presentations related to total quality,
customer service, and business strategy. You will be inspired and won't be
- There are few occassions when inspiration takes hold of so many when it comes to
enhancing customer satisfaction. Your presentation to the Absa delegates provided
one of these moments
- Thanks for a great presentation at our 2003 Shopping Center Conference in Bogota,
Colombia. The owners like very much your style and message. We really appreciate
you coming to Bogota to help FENALCO members drive a customer service strategy
and also to help us with the media, radio and newspaper. We appreciate your tailoring
your message to our audience. Your enthusiasm and delivery opened their eyes to the
power of customer service. Thanks a lot.
Fenalco Presidencia Nacional
- Your enthusiastic and powerful speech made a deep impression on every participant.
Your really took the service strategy idea for our bank and even Shanghai to a new level.
Bank of Communications, Shanghai Branch
- We benefited from your service strategy concept. Thanks for your advice to
Zhejiang Telecom. We believe deeply that excellence in service can create value
and we will try our best to use the ideas.
Telecom Industry Group Hangzhou co
- Regarding your excellent presentation "Achieving Excellence Through Customer Service"
on September 19,2001, you help our high-level managers to perfect our customer service.
The two-hour speech draw out the main points of customer satisfaction from exterior to
interior retrospect: What challenge leaders nowadays? How to keep growing and to survive
in this e-world? How to empower employees? How to control our emotion? As we all
understand that customer satisfaction is notoriously hard to measure and interpret. The
world is changing, so are the customs. That is why we focus on customer service.
Look forward to working with you in the near future.
Cathay Life Insurance Co, Taiwan
- I am grateful to you for the enlightening speech on SERVICES on Oct 26, particularly
the portion about driving the service culture for managers. My poeple and I will treasure
and hold it in the greatest esteem
- I have had the opportunity to get through a portion of our survey feedback from
our Annual Conference in July 01. I expressed my appreciation for your keynote
address at that time. At this time, I want you to know the feedback from your presentation
was VERY well received. We had new attendees who were most impressed. We had
repeat attendees who enjoyed your presentation. And we also had the stalwart attendees
who indicated their appreciation.
Please accept a heartfelt thank you from ASQ, as you were one of the highlights in our
Annual Conference this year
American Society for Quality
- Your presentation was enlightening. I think the message was received loud and clear.
We have had some interesting input since.
First National Bank Corporate
- Your delivery was entertaining, and your content very valuable. It was a great
pleasure attending your seminar. I personally benefited from your great ideas and
I know from speaking with others, they did as well.
Your Neighborhood Credit Union
- Thank you for bringing us an outstanding presentation yesterday. All we attendants
at TT&T are impressed and benefit a lot from your speech. I personally find your
opinion of the five major elements which essential to the customers' needs useful.
I'd really like to thank you for coming and inspiring us on our service.
Taiwan Teleservices & Technologies Co., Ltd.
- Thanks very much for your program of last month. As usual, you were a dynamic,
energetic speaker who provided lots of specific, useful content. You are a professional
and a delight to work with
Federal Training Network
- We want to thank you for the exceptional customer service seminar that you
conducted for us. Your talent to weave your factual information with our current
Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMS) activities kept the audience involved throughout the
day. By studying our BMS customer service activities, you were prepared to talk
the same language as our employees. Your custom tailored session drove our
customer service strategy home.
Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
- The Israel Oscar Awards was a tremendous success. I am pleased that we
could take advantage of your experience.
Israel Postal Authority Israel Postal Auth
- Thank you for delivering the message on how important customer service is to
our Operations and Engineering managers. Please be assured we heard your
message loud and clear
- Advanced Techniques for Bulilding Customer Satisfaction
- Benchmarking Customer Satisfaction - How Do You Stack Up Against Your Competitors?
- Ca$hing In: Make More Money, Get a Promotion, Love Your Job
- Creating a Dedicated Workforce
- Customer Service - A Strategy
- Customer Service Role Models
- Customer Service: A Strategic Weapon
- Cutting Costs to Survive
- Dissatisfied Customers -- The Real Cost
- Don't Hire Employees Who Hate Customers
- e-Commerce: How to Survive and Grow
- E-Service Competition
- e-Service: A Strategic Weapon
- Five Critical Design Characteristics to Motivate and Train Employees
- Fostering an Empowered Workforce
- Global Service Role Models
- Handling Complaints & Irate Customers
- Measuring Customer Satisfaction
- Service Recovery
- Six Major Steps to Become Customer Service Driven
- Six Major Steps to Becoming Customer Service Driven
- Someone is Going to Get Promoted
- The Leadership Challenge: How to Keep Customer Service Quality on Track
- The Power of a Highly Motivated Workforce
- The Service Strategy
"Both Tamie and Emma could not have been any more amazing and helpful. I very much appreciated their patience and assistance."
Subscribe to our newsletter