Jordana Borensztajn is an author, social media trainer, creative content consultant and humourist.
Jordana’s experience includes being a News Corp Australia journalist, working as online music editor, content producer and social media manager at Nova Entertainment, writing and performing sold-out shows in the Melbourne International Comedy Festival, speaking at corporate conferences around the world, and running a schools program that explores online safety for students.
Jordana combines her personal and professional social media and online content experiences, with her industry knowledge, to help develop and enhance creativity, content creation and social media marketing skills in others.
Jordana’s new book, Capture My Attention: How to Stand Out Online with Creative Content, is aimed at helping business owners, marketers, start-ups and entrepreneurs become more creative with their personal and professional brands online. Filled with hands-on strategies and techniques, plus workbook-style exercises, it’s your ultimate guide to getting creative online.
Jordana presents on a range of topics including standing out with creativity, building creative skills, content marketing, taking risks and challenging your creative fear, speaking the right social media language, developing a LinkedIn profile with impact, decoding the next generation, and other topics relating to creativity, social media and online content strategies.
Client Comments for Jordana Borensztajn
- Jordana presented Social Needia – for Schools to our students in Years 10, 11 and 12. Her brand of humour, story-telling and important messages, delivered in the students' own language and with clear resonances with their own experiences, was very successful. Students reported that they enjoyed the session, and would be reflecting on the key ideas.
Mount Scopus Memorial College
- Jordana's piece, Social Needia, is an extremely entertaining performance, specifically geared to students about the ever-growing desperation to stay connected, all the while disengaging from real life. Not only were the students entertained, they had been given food for thought concerning the level of their own social media activity, and ideas and suggestions about how they may 'reconnect' with real life. As a teacher, I too found Social Needia thoroughly entertaining and helpful in providing me with a deeper insight into the 'pathology' and language of a world so very different from the one in which I grew up.
- I have just come back from the workshop with Jordana, and it was fantastic!
She was very engaging, she kept the audience interested with her informative dialogue using a humorous twist.
She gave us quite an insight of the social media world and taught us new ways of approaching the noisy world of digital marketing and not only gave us some great tips on writing creative content but gave us some great ideas backed up with some fantastic examples.
Jordana demonstrated her knowledge of social media marketing and it was evident, she had so much to share and we felt so lucky being able to learn from someone with so much experience.
We have definitely walked away today with the knowledge base we walked in for. I would definitely recommend her to others.
- Jordana engaged, educated and entertained with her high-energy and inspiring thinking. With great takeaways, delivered in a humorous and enthusiastic style, Jordana's keynote on creativity and content was a memorable part of the event!
- Jordana was the highlight of our recent conference. Her presentation ‘Decoding the Next Generation' was enlightening, entertaining and extremely funny.
Hotondo Homes' Women in Business Conference Organiser
- Jordana was an absolute please to work with. She was willing to assist where possible and was extremely flexible and organised. She formulated her presentations with insightful, relevant and useful information for our members to take away. I would highly recommend her as a social media/digital speaker.
Master Electricians Industry Association
- Good balance of content. Well presented, with relevant, useable material that can be implemented straight away.
- Capture Your Audience’s Attention with Creative Content
- Developing a LinkedIn Profile that Stands Out from the Crowd
- Decoding the Next Generation
- Speaking the Right Social Media Language
- Make Content Marketing Work For Your Brand
Topic SynopsesCapture Your Audience's Attention with Creative Content
The internet is a hectic place and brands and businesses are fighting to grab attention. So how can your business rise above the noise? With creative content. But what is creativity? And what’s the best way to generate compelling content that customers will like, share and retweet? By exploring a variety of creative approaches, Jordana will provide attendees with strategies to build their creative skills and generate unique content ideas that will have an impact online.
Developing a LinkedIn Profile that Stands Out from the Crowd
The key to standing out on LinkedIn is using you unique professional story to build a compelling profile. Jordana will teach attendees how their work history, personal story and individual skills and experience can be used to differentiate them from their competitors and stand out from the crowd. Participants will learn about the effectiveness of a clear voice, the value of keywords, and the way in which engaging visuals can be used to enhance online profiles. Additionally, Jordana will provide attendees with strategies to build and develop their networks and connections.
Decoding the Next Generation
For the first time in history, four generations are working together under one corporate roof. What if businesses can learn to harness the power of the next generation and use it to their advantage? Through exploring the qualities and traits that differentiate Baby Boomers, Gen X, Gen Y and Gen X, as well as the way in which technology has impacted the way we all communicate and relate, Jordana will provide attendees with action steps to help bridge the gaps so that staff of different ages can ‘speak the same language’ and work together to achieve the same goals.
Speaking The Right Social Media Language
Traditional ‘sales speak’ falls on deaf ears in social media discussions, so what’s the best way to connect with consumers, boost engagement and ultimately build brand trust, transparency and community? By exploring the way social media has transformed the communication of information, and the powerful role that language plays in social media discussions, Jordana uses real brand examples to provide participants with strategies to help inspire discussion and drive positive engagement with their online communities.
Make Content Marketing Work For Your Brand
You’ve heard the buzz about content marketing but how can it help your brand? By exploring the elements of shareability and the ingredients of compelling content, while looking at real-life case studies and content success stories, Jordana will teach attendees how to use these elements to their advantage when devising content plans. Jordana will provide participants with strategies to include the right content marketing ingredients that will inspire engagement with fans and followers.
"Thank you again for your services, it makes my job much easier to be able to contact your company. Trish is always professional and available, and responds quickly."
A W Edwards
Subscribe to our newsletter