Joseph Alegre is an accredited image professional, highly experienced in all aspects of image management and one of two professionally-trained male image specialists in Australia.
Equipped with a Master of Business qualification, Joseph is also a First Impressions accredited image consultant. First Impressions is a unique UK school offering training in the area of image management, with an affiliation to The Federation of Image Consultants (TFIC).
His three main areas of expertise include style; social and business etiquette and deportment; and nonverbal communication.
Joseph has experience in sales, business development, executive recruitment, corporate training and image consulting. He uses this training to advise CEOs, managers, politicians and frontline executives on raising their profiles and professional standing through strategic image management.
He has an unerring eye for detail and an intrinsic ability to determine an appropriate image for his clients. Having interacted with and assisted many business owners across all industry sectors, he has a wide area of expertise from which to draw, ensuring each client receives the most appropriate, specialised advice.
Some of Joseph Alegre’s strongest assets are his:
- Logical and practical approach to image solutions;
- Commitment to quality;
- Ability to achieve immediate results; and,
- His eye for detail and commitment to outstanding service.
Joseph Alegre travels from New South Wales Australia
- Greetings and Introductions
- How is Image and Success Related?
- How to Create a Professional Image
- How to Shake Hands Like a Man
- Non Verbal Communication - Understanding the Messages You Send
- Table Manners and Dining Etiquette
- Twenty Tips for Achieving Credibility
"Always friendly and great service."
Business Managers in Victorian State Schools
Subscribe to our newsletter