Julie Garland McLellan specialises in governance that adds value without increasing cost.
As an experienced board director with current directorships, an international expert on corporate governance, and a consultant to mid and small-cap boards on corporate governance issues, Julie champions the cause of boards required to shoulder enormous responsibility on a shoestring budget. Government sector, mid/small cap, and not-for-profit boards need tailored solutions, not cut down versions of programs designed to fit large listed boards.
Julie uses her experience and depth of knowledge in corporate governance to show boards with limited resources how to be more effective through practical governance innovation and know-how.
Her ultimate objective is to empower directors to add value.
Client Comments for Julie Garland McLellan
Julie Garland McLellan travels from New South Wales Australia
- Julie's presentation was voted the best in the conference.
Australian Institute of Geophysicists
- A wonderful presenter, who combines a formidable depth of corporate experience, and knowledge, with a sense of humour. Julie makes her subject matter easy to understand. I was most impressed with her advice. Her skills are invaluable. I highly recommend her services.
National Speakers Association of Australia
- I've seen a lot of chairmen and facilitators in my career but Julie was the best I've ever seen. She had a room full of company directors completely enthralled.
- A sample of comments made by the participants in the "What was the most valuable aspect of the module for you?" included;
- Presenter Coherent, Clear, Consistent
- Enthusiastic, positive presenter pressing audience enjoyment
- Practical anecdotes by the presenter to clarify the actual results impacting on theory
- Great personal and practical insights gleaned from "real world' experience. Very good (excellent facilitator) very impressive.
Australian Institute of Company Directors
"Caroline Martel is a pleasure to work with, she is very professional, friendly and is always willing to help."
Queensland Law Society
Subscribe to our newsletter