What are the psychological drivers of success? A Harvard study found only one key factor present in the star performers in sport, business, art and science - motivation. The problem is, for most people motivation is like a hot bath – it goes cold quickly. 'The Psychology of Success' won't motivate your people, rather it will provide the psychological tools for self-motivation. Delegates will learn to:
- Lead and motivate themselves long after the presentation is over;
- Shift from self-defeating pessimism to rational optimism;
- Manage adrenalin and serotonin - the brain's chemicals of success;
- Fire themselves with passion when they're not feeling so passionate;
- Turn setbacks into stepping-stones;
- Take and keep taking passionate action; and
- Channel their motivation to achieve career and company targets;
The author of three books, Justin presented and produced an SABC3 television talk show, where he interviewed experts on success such as American Presidential consultant, Dr John Maxwell. He speaks and trains in companies across South Africa and abroad. Justin's areas of expertise are in motivation, sales, customer satisfaction, leadership and change. He holds an honours degree in psychology.
Client Comments for Justin Cohen
Justin Cohen travels from South Africa
- Excellent! We'll definitely be using you again.
Anglo Platinum Mines
- Your phenomenal presentation exceeded our greatest expectations and clearly those of the delegates. You had the highest ratings.
- After Justin came to speak, turnover has doubled. It's 54% above last year.
- Justin gave a stunning performance! The consensus in the group was that he was the best speaker.
Academy of Chief Executives
- The Psychology of Success
"Professional and friendly service - I am very happy."
Women's Health Education & Research Society Inc.
Subscribe to our newsletter