Justin Herald is an inspirational entrepreneur and one of Australia's brightest marketers.
At the age of 25 with only $50 to his name, Justin Herald set about changing the course of his life.
He created Attitude Inc, a clothing brand that became an international licensing success that turned over in excess of $20 million per year.
Justin's success is such that he has been named 'International Entrepreneur of the Year'. Furthering his acclaim, he has been the recipient of the Future Leaders Award, recognising him as being one of the 50 most influential leaders of the next generation in Australia.
In a few months he will launch 'Intimidate Industries', his new brand, highly sought-after even before hitting the stores, building on the numerous other successful businesses he owns.
Justin has an extensive media profile with his own column appearing in several magazines and in papers nationally. His articles have a weekly readership of over 5.5 Million people. On top of this, his personal website receives over 30,000 hits a day or 10,950,000 visitors each year!
He is also the author of 7 international best-selling books, including So you have a great idea for a business... now what?, Get Motivated, How to Grow your Business without a Single Cent and It's all a Matter of Attitude.
Justin is regarded as one of Australia's most sought after speakers with engagements across the country and overseas sharing his passion and invaluable experience with over 150,000 people yearly.
Client Comments for Justin Herald
- Please thank Justin for making himself available at such short notice. Overall, feedback was that he was great. Justin made contact with the host prior to the event, had a good understanding of what the objective was and stuck to the brief, was punctual, engaged the audience and most importantly mingled with the attendees!
Westpac Banking Corporation
- Justin was perfect for our audience. His story and delivery provided the right message along with the right level of seriousness vs humour.
Optus Mobile Marketing
- Justin is the best speaker we have ever had for any of our conferences. His content, delivery style and messages rang plenty of bells and enabled us to end the conference on a high note. Thank you for making it such a success.
- Thank you for such a significant contribution at the Roche Conference. Your ability to read the audience meant that you pitched your communications appropriately. You said it as you see it which made the audience sit up and take notice. The feedback we have received so far has been fantastic. In fact from the moment we met you at the brief until the end of the conference, your professionalism and energy were well noted.
We would be more than happy to recommend you to any organisation who is seeking an impactful, thought provoking and meaningful speaker.
- As a keynote speaker Justin was an all out hit! His flexibility and willingness to be supportive before, during and after the event was so impressive. An evening like this can be 'made' or 'killed' by the speaker and Justin instinctively sensed how to make the evening 'special'.
Port Phillip Business Excellence Awards
- On behalf of Mercedes Car Group and the Dealer network, thank you for your inspiring words at our Motor Show Breakfast. I have fielded so many call from the Dealer network stating how motivating your speech was and also your ability to connect with each and every one of us. Thank you again.
Mercedes Car Group
- Justin was a hit with our students - straight-talking, self-effacing and funny. Feedback around the Village has several residents who did not attend approach management to see if we could have him back another time.
Campus Living Villages
- How To Grow Your Business Without Spending A Cent
- How to Grow Your Business Without Spending a Single Cent
- Lessons From a Fish
- Psychology of Success
- The Five Senses of an Entrepreneur
- The Four Aspects of Focus
"Great support. Very responsive to our needs."
Subscribe to our newsletter