Kerry Cue is a humourist, mathematician, journalist and author, who uses humour to smash through clichéd thinking.
She studied Science/Engineering at Melbourne University, taught maths and science for 10 diabolical years then turned her hand to writing becoming a best selling author of 20 humorous and thought provoking books including Life On a G-String, Born to Whinge and I Left My Heart in Chinkapook and My Knickers in New York. Her latest book is MeLand: 10 Ways Self-Obsession Makes You Stupid (Connor Court) and her newspaper columns have appeared in nearly every major newspaper in Australia. She's made numerous recordings for the ABC and runs the hilarious maths blog Mathspig.
An electrifying speaker, Kerry travels around Australia energising audiences to smash through rigid formulaic thinking, escape work stereotypes, harness the talents of the individual and have fun doing it.
Client Comments for Kerry Cue
Kerry Cue travels from Victoria Australia
- Kerry Cue was wonderful and as we have had her present a few times in the past we were delighted that Kerry took the time to personalise her presentation and make sure that the content was different and engaging.
Ringwood Administrative Group
- Kerry was fantastic. She was very friendly and spoke with people before and after her presentation. Her presentation was professional and very well thought out. It was interesting to hear of her past experiences including the fact that she was a teacher. We received very positive feedback from all the delegates which was very pleasing as this year we changed the format a bit from previous years, with the inclusion of a before dinner speaker.
Business Managers in Victorian State Schools
- Kerry was highly entertaining and constantly engaged her audience.
Department of Education
- Kerry was informed, interested, and very engaging in her approach to our awards night. She understood the context of the evening and developed her presentation so that it really identified with our audience.
Hume Region DEECD
- Kerry was very energetic, funny and had a good message to bring to the audience.
Department of Education and Training
- Kerry knew her audience and played to them beautifully. She was engaging and her presentation was interactive – just what we needed after lunch!
Northwest Region Association of Business Managers
- Kerry Cue was fantastic and well received by everyone. She mixed freely with gathering participants. They appreciated her warmth and naturalness.
- Kerry was great; I got a lot of really good feedback from the participants. We had a really good laughing session and it was great to be reminded of how important laughter is in the whole relationship building and communication process. Highly recommended!
William Angliss Institute of TAFE
- Kerry, struck a chord with our rural audience with her anecdotes and stories of growing up in the country. She reminded our members of the great benefits they have living in the country that they often take for
granted. She was genuinely funny and seemed to enjoy herself. Kerry did actually tailor her presentation closely and consulted with me at least twice before the day.
Farm Management 500
- Kerry was an excellent choice as our guest speaker. She is certainly one of these special human beings who have the magic that others immediately recognise and respond to. She was precisely the ingredient that we needed to make our event a memorable success. I have nothing but praise for her performance as a speaker and for the way she presented and conducted herself throughout the event.
Department of Further Education
- Relevant, funny yet in touch with the audience. I feel I met a soul mate when I met Kerry.
Heron's Creek PSHeron's Creek Primary School
- A dynamic speaker. Presents a powerful message in a wonderfully entertaining style.
Good Shepherd Lutheran Primary School
- Just the tonic the audience needed - stimulating and humorous. Pre-conference talks were particularly enjoyable with Kerry focused on getting it right for the association.
SA Primary Principals Association
- Feedback has been very good. She catered for both sexes very well with a well prepared performance. Arrived in good time and made everyone at ease with her enthusiasm and bright personality. Very pleased at her willingness to do a radio show the next morning.
Sports Focus, Bendigo
- Kerry was delightful, a "finishing touch" to the first day. Her lecture was humorous, interesting and "spot on" regarding difficulties women face on changing direction and expected life patterns today and yesterday.
18th Aria Pty Ltd, Melbourne
- Kerry's effervescent personality was a real hit with our members and guests.
- Kerry was wonderful. Our market research found that people found her to be entertaining and relevant. A great addition to our program.
McGuire Reardon Consulting
- Kerry was really great - everyone laughed and enjoyed her presentation very much. She is so natural and down to earth - a real winner.
Cooinda Day Training Centre
- Everyone loved Kerry. She had the audience captured from the very moment she began speaking, and what a delightful person she is. A lot of comments afterwards about Kerry was that she was very entertaining, hilarious, inspirational and so natural and down to earth - everyone could relate to her and what she had to say.
We were very fortunate to have been able to secure her for our final function of the year.
CMSF - Women in Supa
- Most amusing – like a chook on speed.
Victorian International Directors' Committee
- Communication: How to Razzle, Dazzle ‘em
- Laugh Lab: How Humour Can Change Your Life
- Life Wasn’t Meant to be Serious
- My Job is "I Do Everything!",1,1 44,"Work/Life Balance: Energizer Bunny Me!!!!!
"Most helpful, accommodating, flexible and responsive. Overall we were extremely pleased with Saxton's, your service was fantstic, THANK YOU!"
Manningham City Council
Subscribe to our newsletter