As featured on TEDx, Fox Business, Women's Health, The Huffington Post, Forbes and The Today Show, Kirsty shares her personal story and the keys to her success. With 15 years' experience in every facet of the sales industry, her outstanding career saw her ranked in the top 1% of individuals in RE/MAX's global network of 121,000 sales agents worldwide.
Known as 'the Queen of Reinvention', she has lived in six cities, travelled to more than 40 countries, become a real estate phenomenon, speaker, author and now talk show host. She shares what it really takes to dream big, go after your dreams and how to make them happen.
Audiences love Kirsty's contagious energy and say, 'You can't help but get caught up in her wonderful enthusiasm and positive outlook on life'.
Expect high doses of fun, interaction and engagement. As a professional speaker, she adds a refreshing approach to any event.
Kirsty's sessions are energetic, dynamic and inspiring. She is easy to work with on and off the platform and will be a fabulous contribution to your next event or convention.
Client Comments for Kirsty Spraggon
Kirsty Spraggon travels from United States
- Your content was exceptional and you were very engaging as a speaker. Having been in real estate for over 10 years I have heard many speakers/sales trainers over that time and many times I hear the same message over and over but not with you. Your talk was fresh, interesting and full of great practical tips that we can use this minute.
McGrath Central Coast
- Kirsty knows people, she has a care factor that is built on an absolute certainty about the idea that people matter. In business I can think of no more important idea than that that.
- Kirsty is one of those rare individuals that one tends to gravitate towards. There is instantly a warmth and presence that shines through. She is a 'natural communicator'.
Realmark Real Estate
- Your genuine enthusiasm and energy are infectious and made what could have been a long boring day into something that kept everyone's attention down to the last minute. Your 'care' factor is wonderful. You make your audience feel that you actually DO care about each one of them as an individual or a potential friend, not just as another attendee at another presentation. All our franchisees will have taken a lot away from the day.
- Every now and again you meet someone who leaves a lasting impression - Kirsty is one of those people. Apart from being professional, successful and motivated, Kirsty has the wonderful trait of being interested in other people and helping them succeed. And most importantly, Kirsty keeps it real.
Revive Design Solutions
- Kirsty did a fantastic presentation and it was a tremendous success. There was a really positive enthusiastic feel to the whole event. I believe it went a long way to enhancing the synergy with the RE/MAX group in South Australia. The important thing was that Kirsty followed a brief and delivered what was really relevant to where our people were at, at that moment.
- Kirsty has the fantastic ability to take a pragmatic look at my business and cut to the chase in what I need to do to maximise my business growth. She is an exceptionally inspiring and motivating coach!
Body & Health
- Kirsty speaks from real experience, not lip service. Kirsty has been there, done it herself and passes on the enthusiasm. Kirsty gets to the heart of why and how you can engage yourself into mapping out what action to take and then doing it! The angle that's missing from everyone else.
Audience of One Marketing
- Not only was the session interesting and relevant, but the way Kirsty delivered it was very engaging and she had the entire room spellbound with her delivery. A great speaker with a great story to tell - we all came away with a new desire for 'netfurking'!
- Her enthusiasm is infectious, a great speaker with fantastic sales knowledge. Thank you for a great session.
- Refreshingly, after years of being hammered by sales trainers about stale, outdated ideas on motivation, selling and marketing techniques, here was a lady who was speaking about her very different approach to success. Kirsty is also big on action, and she is certainly committed to delivering an exceptional level of service!
- I loved your session, you had some awesome points and I am sure that the whole group of gorgeous consultants will all take away something of value. Thanks for a wonderful session and I love your quote: "meet people and stay in touch". I have been told numerous times that I am good at staying in touch, but hearing that made me think that I need to do a lot more of it!
- It was refreshing to hear what you had to say and from speaking with the other ladies from Aussie they have all taken something positive away!
- You are an inspiration and a fantastic presenter! Thank you! I gained so much from you today. I now wish my husband could have come too. He is going to read your book first! You are awesome – keep up the great work and I hope that we get to see you again in 2011!
Attendee at MFAA Convention 2010
- Rarely have we seen a speaker who is so engaging, charming, relatable and humorous all at the same time. Our 450 strong leadership group were enthralled and engrossed in Kirsty's practical yet groundbreaking ideas on relation-shipping and networking (or as Kirsty coins it, 'netfurking'; that term will get your audience's attention, trust me). Kirsty lit up the room with her enthusiasm and connected instantly to our team. Kirsty has reignited the flame in many people and as a result has inspired people to new levels of activity with renewed confidence.
- Kirsty's engaging and motivational message reminded me that great relationships are at the heart of business and sales success AND she was very generous in sharing practical, personal and unique ways to make sure you stay top of mind with clients! She is a master motivator!
- Kirsty is a fantastic speaker, who from the minute she takes the stage engages and captures her audiences. Her warmth and professionalism radiates confidence and honesty and, together with these attributes and her many real life experiences she brings so much value and insight into her presentations. Kirsty is a thought provoking and motivational 'call to action' speaker and someone worth seeing.
Real Estate Institute NSW
- Feedback from Sales managers in each state has been overwhelmingly positive with all reporting high staff engagement and an improvement in the way sales staff approach relationships as a result of the session with Kirsty. Kirsty reinvigorated the teams and opened up a new way of thinking about the impact of relationships with customers. The follow up material has also had a positive response in keeping the thinking going. Kristy's presentation style was approachable and real.
- After having just spent the best part of the last two weeks with you on our Australia/NZ Showcases I just want to say what a pleasure it was to travel with you and have you as part of the Intimo team. You fit in perfectly. Your keynote presentations were outstanding and you could just tell the enormous amount of research you had done. Your presentation aligned beautifully with the message we wanted to spread. You are an incredibly special person and we feel honoured to have had you work with us and our field. I knew you would be amazing after your powerhouse presentation at the Direct Selling Association of Australia's Annual Conference earlier in the year. We look forward to working together with you in the future.
- I saw you speak at the REINZ property management conference in Wellington, NZ. I wanted to pass along my thanks to you for your inspiring and enthusiastic presentation. I feel like I have found the final piece to my business puzzle! I've always been great at meeting people and chatting but I didn't know how to close the loop. It's so simple: follow-up, relate, keep in touch... but I think hearing it from you, with your enthusiasm and success stories, that finally made it all click. Thank you.
Ray White/Goodwin Realty Ltd Licensed
- I can't tell you how much hearing about the 'incubation' view on things has helped me. It is so implanted in my mind and has helped me immensely in my business. Guess what - someone from five years ago has made contact with me regarding the business - so some incubation periods are pretty long. Thanks so much.
- Kirsty's clear, concise and relevant information focuses the mind and opens up a whole new meaning to building business, personal and life connections! Thank you Kirsty, your time and clear to the point information has been a breathe of fresh air that my team and I needed in order to make and maintain our networks for our Conveyancing Practice. If you haven't been to one of Kirsty's talks, read her books or checked out her website you don't know what you are missing!
Ward Keller Lawyers, Alice Springs
- Destination Unknown
- Identifying Strategies for Retaining Customers for Life
- Networking Success In Any Situation
- Opening Relationships to Close More Sales
- Opening Relationships: 'Meet Up, Catch Up and Follow Up'
- Take Your Business Further Faster
"Emma is a delight to work with. She has taken the time to understand our business and as a result is very responsive to our requests for speakers and matching the right person to our many events."
Subscribe to our newsletter