Kivi Bernhard is an international speaker and the author of author of highly acclaimed business book Leopardology ™ - The Hunt For Profit In A Tough Global Economy. Such is the depth and relevance of the content that, in addition to receiving accolades from numerous senior corporate executives, the text was incorporated into the MBA program of Kennesaw State University, Coles School Of Business.
Kivi uses award winning footage which feature the hunting habits and techniques of the African leopard, arguably the most successful feline predator on earth, to draw metaphors of trust, success; and personal and corporate leadership.
Kivi is a remarkable business success story in his own right. Born and raised in Johannesburg, he relocated to the USA in 1997 with his wife and family and a total net worth of $860.22. Kivi went on to build a multimillion dollar international wholesale diamond business. His business network reads like an edition of 'Who's Who?' and this has allowed him to draw upon the minds and spirit of some of the most accomplished names in the local and global business arena. A keen student of life with a huge appetite for laughter and love, Kivi is also an accomplished and published musician, Judo medalist and gemological consultant.
Kivi's 'other love' - the African bush - has become part and parcel of his fibre as a human being and is what inspired the development of Leopardology ™ . He has an amazing ability to synthesise his lifelong passion and study of Africa's predators with timeless life lessons across the spectrum of human experience. Often described as an amalgamation of 'Crocodile Dundee and Jerry McGuire with a yarmulke', Kivi is a riveting and captivating orator. Equally at home tracking lions deep in the African bush as he is in the executive suites of a Fortune 500, he will regale you with enthralling stories of both. A consummate professional, Kivi Bernhard is a fountain of positive energy and human potential.
Kivi's personal journey, including his victories and his losses, have given him a unique laboratory in which to study the DNA of this thing we call 'success'.
Client Comments for Kivi Bernhard
- Leopardology is simply ingenious. It is the future of selling and global profits, taught from the original 'closer' of all time, the African leopard.
- Perhaps the most powerful leadership keynote I have heard in 25 years of corporate life.
- Thank you so very much for your 'Leadership Gone Wild' keynote yesterday for our big meeting. Wow, I have received fabulous feedback about the way you presented the information as well as the content. They especially enjoyed the fact that the information you so eloquently shared applied to them on a professional as well as a personal level. You are a very gifted and talented individual and have the opportunity to make such an impact on people.
- It was a great day yesterday. Your keynote presentation is simply ingenious and you are a very gifted speaker as well. I look forward to getting into your book. We are heavily seasoned executives and I believe that what you gave us will not only impact our 2010, but in many ways our entire strategic thinking. We were looking for innovative thinking and wow, did you supply it! Thanks again for making our sales training event such a huge success.
- You were exceptional with a wealth of knowledge and professional experience to share. However, it was your warmth and positive energy that was captivating and refreshing to experience. It was indeed a privilege to meet and learn from you. I hope only someday to command a stage with the poise and presence that you do. What a speaker you are! The strategic thinking of Leopardology is incredible.
CNN Entertainment & Animation Human Resources
- I write you this quick note to express what an incredible job you did at our executive leadership meeting in Puerto Rico. You were just outstanding and our entire executive team received very positive comments the whole day. Even though we are now the largest hotel group in the world, you have really brought our leadership teams something unique that will not only affect our business but our lives also. You are also a one of a kind speaker.
InterContinental Hotels Group, Latin America
- Simply beyond, an exceptional presentation so perfectly applied to our industry.
Mortgage & Finance Association of Australia
- Terrific positive feedback is just flooding in from your keynote, I think members really got a lot from you.
Mortgage & Finance Association of Australia
- An amazing presentation and exceptional platform performance... this from a guy who has seen and heard hundreds of top speakers. You are really in a class alone.
- Kivi was simply the most original and inspiring speaker I have ever heard.
- You delivered my 4000 attendees much more than you promised... wow!
- Simply amazing... you blew us away!
Keller Williams Realty
- You are really good. We are a CEO level crowd and tough to please. Amazing.
Association of Corporate Directors
- Leopardology should be in our national licensing curriculum. It is ingenious and a precise fit for our industry.
- Tell anyone you want to call me, I will give them nothing less than absolutely extraordinary ratings. I was awe struck and still am.
- I got up this morning, looked in the mirror and said: 'Lady, now you get out there and think like a leopard.' When I got to the office everyone I met said they had done the same thing... you made our 2009 meeting the best ever.
Keller Williams Realty
- People were simply blown away, I mean one member who has been in the property business for 34 years said he believes this is the best presentation he has ever heard in his life, period.
- Outstanding, just outstanding. I was glued to Kivi and could not take my head out of the 'African bush'. I kept on just thinking of my 'hunt' and the thing I could and should be doing to become a better closer. Kivi is an amazing speaker and motivator.
- The Hunt For Success was excellent. Kivi is an incredible educator and motivator. The lessons from the lLeopard are just so applicable to the current market and our lives today. You walk away feeling like you have been on safari in Africa on an inspirational retreat.
Atlanta Board of Realtors
- Get him, get him, get him... that's all I can say to you if you are in my position, where you are responsible for empowering and motivating people in the property business. Get Kivi in front of your people, do it early and often.
Keller Williams Realty
- We are the largest distributor of aerial lifts and platforms in the world. We have a worldwide presence... beyond question Kivi's international perspective and global business background made his keynote one of the best we have ever heard...
- Kivi, you have simply changed lives and exceeded all expectations.
- We were all just amazed, motivated, inspired and informed by you and your Leopardology content. You are incredibly gifted as a speaker but what I believe makes you so unique is that you also offer this critical and cutting edge content. I think you are one of the best speakers we have ever had. Thanks so much for coming to San Diego and hope that we will see you at our overseas locations as well.
Topic SynopsesThe Hunt For Profit in a Tough Global Economy
Heavily requested subsequent to the release of Kivi Bernhard's critically acclaimed Leopardology: The Hunt for Profit In A Tough Global Economy (MJP of New York, 2009), this is a high energy and penetrating audio-visual presentation that will take your audience deep into the African bushlands and open savannahs with the aid of award winning video footage.
The African leopard is the most successful and adaptable feline predator on earth and is master of the solo hunt. Making clients is one thing, maximising profit and retaining them as repeat clients is quite another. It is truly an art and fast becoming the determinant of who gets to stay in business to survive the global economic transition.
With incredible platform excellence that has become Kivi's speaking signature, Kivi Bernhard will amaze, inform, motivate and inspire audiences with laughter and fun, as he extracts a possible solution from this majestic predator. This keynote will include three of the now internationally renowned 'Pillars of Positive Predatory Thinking'. Critical business thinking and strategy gleaned from the hunt of Africa's most successful predator.
This presentation will leave your audience spell-bound – that is, as soon as they sit back from the edge of their seats! Kivi empowers and infuse attendees with a keen 'knowledge of self' and allows them to take precise inventory of their exact personal tooling and apparatus. Simultaneously visual, emotional and intellectual, this is critical, cutting-edge business and life thinking, presented like nothing you have ever experienced before.