Larry Emdur is one of Australia's most multi-talented media personalities. A much sought after compere, keynote speaker and facilitator, Larry has been described as 'brilliant', 'humorous' and 'charismatic'.
A screenwriter, television host, former reporter and newsreader, Larry has been a part of the Australian media for over two decades. He began his career as a copyboy at the Sydney Morning Herald, before moving into television where aged 17 he became Australia’s youngest national newsreader presenting the overnight news for Channel 7.
Since then, he has presented news, current affairs, lifestyle and infotainment programmes including the Midday Show, Good Morning Australia, Tonight Live, Sydney Current Affairs, In Melbourne Tonight and five seasons of the Uncle Toby’s Ironman Superseries on Channel 10. Larry was also a regular host of Channel 9’s Hey Hey It's Saturday over a period of five years, where his quick wit, spontaneity and adaptability proved a huge hit with audiences.
Larry also wrote, produced and presented the top rating prime time series The World’s Worst Drivers for Channel 9. On radio he has hosted the Breakfast shows for Sydney radio stations 2UW and MIX 106.5. However, Larry is perhaps best known to Australian audiences for his four prime time game shows including The Price is Right which he hosted for a record breaking five years.
His most recent position is as the co-host of The Morning Show on Channel Seven, alongside Kylie Gillies.
Extremely popular, Larry’s professionalism, versatility, engaging manner and genuine warmth make him ideal for any corporate event. He also presents a unique Corporate Game Show designed to drive home strategic messages, re-enforce marketing strategies, or simply re-energize teams.
Twice nominated for the People’s Choice 'Most Popular Host' and twice nominated for a Logie, Larry is one of the corporate world's favourite Master of Ceremonies.
Client Comments for Larry Emdur
Larry Emdur travels from AustraliaAustralia
- Larry was excellent - extremely professional, everyone loved him.
- Larry was fantastic yesterday and everybody loved him! The client thought he was the best thing since the invention of toast and the whole group had a great experience and lots of laughs thanks to him.
- Larry is fantastic - third year as our MC and he's now very much a part of the CRT family. Our delegates relate to him and vice versa. Feedback has been excellent with many requesting that Larry return for another year.
- Larry was tremendous as MC for the second time around... the feedback has been excellent. He is such an easy-going guy, and willing to fit in with the program. He is a pleasure to have around. The true professional with such a great attitude.
Combined Rural Traders
- What can we say! You were a big hit with our delegates, you added your own flare to the Conference and took all the ribbing with great humour - you gave back as good as you got! Thanks so much for being flexible and accommodating with what, at times, was a hectic schedule. It was a real pleasure to have you on board. We look forward to seeing you soon.
Combined Rural Traders
- Larry is an absolute pleasure to have around, he is so accommodating and the ultimate professional.
- Very funny, client and delegates loved him
IGA Queensland Annual State Conference
- Larry was fantastic to work with, very professional but great sense of humour also – which in time of stress can help you through! While also offering his experience & advice in "getting the show right" to work in the most effective manner for our outcomes.
Every performance / segment was treated with the freshness and energy as if it was the first every time. This gave each sessions audience the excitement & feeling of being unique, not "just another performance". I would definitely recommend Larry as a host / MC in the future.
"Very helpful... any assistance I ask for is never a problem. Great work."
Wakool Shire Council
Subscribe to our newsletter