Influence is about inspiration and relationships. Dr Leslie Cannold is an expert in positive and inspirational leadership and in using traditional and social media to build reputations and relationships.
Dr Leslie Cannold was recently named Humanist of the Year and has twice been listed - most recently by the Power Index - as one of Australia's most influential thinkers. In 2013 she was named alongside Julia Gillard as among Melbourne's most influential women. Leslie serves on numerous boards and ethics committees, is a founding faculty member at the School of Life and adjunct staff at Monash University's Gender, Leadership and Social Sustainability Unit.
Dr Leslie Cannold has a high media profile: her articles frequently appear in the Australian press, she works for several radio stations, and she's become a sought-after guest on television shows including the ABC's Q&A. Leslie's also a noted fiction and non-fiction writer and the lead vocalist in a Melbourne band. She's the perfect choice for audiences that want to be challenged and inspired by someone whose knowledge about leadership - and building and maintaining reputation - comes first hand.
Recently published among an elite group of women leaders in Considerations for Australia's next female Prime Minister, you can read Leslie's contribution here.
Client Comments for Leslie Cannold
- Congratulations on your role as guest speaker at my VC Awards for Excellence event. Your talk was thought-provoking and challenging, and your audience appreciated every minute.
Southern Cross University
- Leslie Cannold was chosen as a keynote speaker for our celebrant conference because of her high media profile, her speaking skills and her proven academic attainment. Her chosen theme was most relevant to the conference program. She spoke clearly and effectively with exceptional body language, dealing with questions in a direct and personable way. The audience reaction was clear. 95% rated the speech excellent.
Monash University Civil Celebrants
- Thank you so much for being a part of the panel. We have been wanting to do this for a few years and it came together exactly as we hoped it would. Your input was excellent!
National Employment Services Association (NESA)
- Leslie knows her topic thoroughly. She delivers an interesting and entertaining presentation, with excellent examples that people can relate to and understand. Her presentation style is engaging, intelligent, and she delivers with a sense of humour, optimism and positivity. She is an engaging, thought provoking and change-making speaker.
Hume City Council
- Evening The Odds: Women and leadership
- Fortune Favours the Bold: Making social media work for you
- Having It All Without Doing It All: Balancing work and life
- Seizing the Moment: Communications crisis to reputation opportunity
- The Six Secrets of Inspirational Leaders
"A very easy process. Good lead-in service and excellent follow-up."
City of Greater Bendigo
Subscribe to our newsletter