Lincoln Amidy is a passionate person who aims to make a difference in people's lives through a no nonsense and fun approach to life. Lincoln's passion for a healthy and balanced lifestyle enables him to now be an innovative and informative presenter and facilitator. He operates his own business conducting corporate health presentations and team building events with companies all over Australia. Lincoln's aim is to provide companies with a practical approach to improving the productivity of their employees through a concentration upon their health and well-being.
It is Lincoln's approach and presentation skills that make him unique. If you want an honest, entertaining and no-nonsense presenter Lincoln is the key. His presentations are extremely motivational, encompassing, educational, fun and set in a very relaxed atmosphere. Lincoln will highlight the need for Reality and that life is often a bumpy road, let's have fun and enjoy it.
In his career path Lincoln has been a teacher, operations manager, professional rugby player and spent four years with The Golden Door Health retreat as the director of their corporate health program. It has been this experience that has enabled Lincoln to evolve into one of the youngest, passionate and most exciting presenters in our time.
Lincoln is a passionate sports person having played rugby in England for two years, training and overcoming injury in Ironman triathlons, and today being a competitive cyclist. Lincoln is living proof that a balanced mind, body and spirit are the secrets to a happy and fulfilled life. Get to know some of the secrets.
Happy clients of Pinnacle include FPA, BT Financial, McDonalds, Ernst and Young, Travelscene American Express, Merck Sharp and Dome, Sanofi Aventis, Qantas, Macquarie Bank, BAT, Contiki Holidays, Oticon, Blue Scope Steel, Sparke Helmore Lawyers, Henry Davis York and Fuji Xerox to name a few.
Client Comments for Lincoln Amidy
Lincoln Amidy travels from New South Wales Australia
- I had Lincoln present to over 500 of our young Managers & Executives at our yearly Conference in August 2004. Lincoln spoke to us before the Conference to ensure he understood the mindset of the audience. An important point in developing an appropriate presentation. Lincoln's speech was about the need to look after your health and how that can impact on both your work and personal life. I found that Lincoln really engaged the audience. His delivery style was confident and relaxed but his message was clear. Lincoln peppered his talk with amusing personal examples, which was appropriate for the audience.
I can still remember him telling us about how he was rendered speechless when he ran into Kylie Minogue on a London Street. Lincoln's prime focus was though on ensuring our people learned a bit more about looking after themselves. He spoke at length about many areas of general health and well being, in particular , how your body clock works, exercise, diet and the need to drink enough
water. I will not readily forget this as I can still hear Lincoln's voice telling me that I know if I have drunk enough water if my urine is "long, strong & clear.
Lincoln is a passionate, clear and concise presenter and I would highly recommend him if you are looking for someone who can relate to an audience, someone who gets them involved and someone whose speech will be remembered
- At PSI we have had Lincoln conduct presentations to both our staff and our valued clients. It is Lincoln's fun and interactive style that provides realistic, tangible and innovative work life balance tools and systems. Lincoln has showed us in a practical and informative way how important work life balance is in a corporate culture. Such a balance is crucial in retaining talented and hard working staff
- Your health and lifestyle presentation was informative and entertaining, and really hit the mark for our participants. Your incorporation of interactive exercise techniques such as yoga, pilates and tai chi techniques throughout the presentation helped to enthuse our executives. Your passion for your business and your knowledge of health and fitness came out clearly in the presentation.
IBM A/NZ Business Consulting Services
- I just wanted to pass on the thanks of my colleagues for such a great
presentation on Saturday. It is so funny walking around the office yesterday and listening to people
talk about a "Lincoln lunch"! It was very enjoyable and entertaining as well as educational for all of
those involved. I am still waiting for the slip and slide to eventuate! I am sure to recommend to others your great work.
Perennial Investment Partners Limited
- Our team really enjoyed your presentation. It was particularly relevant in this time of turmoil in our company where many of our team have been in a state of unrest for some months. I really think it helped them get their lives into perspective and realise that there is more to life than just work. Again many thanks, and I hope we can work again in the future.
"You can't improve perfection!"
Finance Brokers Association of Australia
Subscribe to our newsletter