Linda Nicholls AO is a corporate advisor and a director of a number of leading Australian companies and organisations. She is Chairman of Yarra Trams, and a Director of Fairfax Media and Sigma Pharmaceutical Group. She is non-Executive Director of Medibank Private.
Previously Linda was Chairman of Healthscope and Australia Post, a Director of St George Bank, and President of the Australian Institute of Company Directors (Vic Div).
Linda is a Director of The Walter and Eliza Hall Institute of Medical Research and a Trustee of The Harvard Business School Alumni Board (USA). She runs her own corporate advisory practice specialising in business strategy in financial services and health care.
She has an MBA from Harvard Business School and more than 30 years experience as a senior executive and company director in Australia, New Zealand and the United States. In April 2015 Linda was rated as the most influential board director, male or female, in Australia (according to research by Optimice).
Client Comments for Linda Nicholls
Linda Nicholls travels from Victoria Australia
- Our sincere congratulations and wholehearted thanks. Your presentation today at the QUT Business Leaders' Forum was a huge success. The unsolicited feedback has been of the highest level. A number of people in the audience said to me that this was the best Forum event ever. Your insights, candour and humour were deeply appreciated.
Queensland University of Technology
- Ms. Nicholls' presentation at the 67th Annual Conference of the Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA) at George Moscone Conference Center in San Francisco was very well received. She was pleasant and professional throughout. We look forward to working with her to convert the speech into another IIA occasional paper due to the many requests for copies.
- Building A Culture of High Performance and Achievement
- Demonstrating the Impact of People on the business - a Perspective from the Boardroom.
- Improving Performance and Managing Risk - Big Business Working with Small Business
- The Future of Business – Leadership, Partnerships and Change
- The Yin and the Yang of Risk
"All great on the organisational end, as always!"
Spectacular World Travel
Subscribe to our newsletter