Dr Louise Mahler is a dynamic leadership influencer. As a motivator, challenger, disrupter, teacher and innovator many say she is one of the most exciting female speakers on the global stage today.
Her entertaining, interactive and highly practical methods revolutionise the way business leaders influence.
What sets her apart is her winning mix of body language, vocal intelligence and mental patterning to coach executives to deal with difficult, and often hostile, daily scenarios such as stressful boardroom confrontations, media interviews and staff interaction.
Not only are there outstanding results, but participants say how they feel ‘released’ and ‘in control’ and all this from a journey peppered with large doses of wit, sparkle and humour. People leave her sessions energized and transformed.
Louise brings together the worlds of business and opera in a pioneering combination – a former opera singer with the Vienna State Opera, highly qualified in music, she changed tack to become a business heavy weight with a PhD in business, Bachelor of Economics, Master of Applied Management in Service Management and Innovation, and Master Practitioner in Neuro Linguistic Programming.
Her achievements showcase a litany of success from her academic work including her PhD (awarded two outstanding recommendations), her University's business award for innovation, as well as her professional work as the author of Resonate (Penguin).
She is a highly sought-after media commentator on leadership, body language and effective presentation with regular appearances on TV, radio and print. She has a series of videos on the Australian Financial Review website and she has a global social media following.
Her local and international (US, UK and Europe) keynotes and workshops for professionals are highly sought-after and acclaimed. She was chosen by IBM as a key creative source world-wide, and her high-stakes engagement retreats for leaders at health resorts worldwide are unique.
Louise is an inspiring leadership influencer and proven performer in moving leaders and groups to take positive action and resonate with success.
Client Comments for Louise Mahler
- Great. Practical strategies that can be put into play straight away. Outstanding facilitation.
- At times Louise had the audience deep in thought, rolling in laughter and singing in tune. A masterful performance!
Dr Tony Rose, Convener Dynamic Growth Congress, Australian Spinal Research Foundation
- You added new knowledge and the practice left some participants clearly able to behave in some new ways.
Phil Boas, Program Director, Melbourne Business School, Mt Eliza
- You certainly made a very positive impression with both your presentation and workshop!
Michael Rogerson, Victoria University
- Louise has inspired our experienced CEOs to apply new 'mind-body-voice' techniques to their business and personal lives - with real success.
Barry Westhorpe, Chief Executive, CEO Institute
- Your session on voice was enjoyable and memorable. Your repertoire was mind boggling. You are a star!
Pavan Choudray, CEO & MD, Vygon India Pvt. Ltd.
- Louise achieves a wonderful sense of engagement with her audience. Her recent presentations to our groups have placed her in our top speaker category of all time.
Barry Westhorpe, Chief Executive, CEO Institute
- Being able to present well and win the hearts and minds of people is vital for anyone involved in professional or public life. The course run by Dr Louise Mahler is a practical insight into the dos and don'ts of presentations and how one should prepare and manage the physical and structural elements. I would highly recommend it to anyone who wants to improve and deliver great and successful presentations.
Manager Civic Services
- We received great feedback from the session and many of the lessons where incorporated into the teams pitches. Louise's energy and enthusiasm was well received and the team found the key messages very valuable.
- Over the years I have heard a number of similar presentations but never one with such clarity and engagement. Louise is a master of her craft with an amazing combination of experience and talent from which to draw.
Sydney Adventist Hospital
- We organised a retreat with Louise for a group of very senior and seasoned nursing and midwifery managers. What we wanted to learn were new strategies to engage and influence.
What we didn't know was that we would collectively have one of the best weekends of our professional lives – without exception every single participant came away reinvigorated, connected and most importantly with a range of new tactics and skills to get our voices heard. We cannot speak highly enough of what Louise has given us.
- If you meet Louise you will never forget her – she certainly makes a strong impression. Louise has a powerful message which she delivers in a way that makes you sit up and take notice. I was delighted to work with her at a conference we hosted for Managing Partners from across the globe. I was even more delighted when, six months later, they were still raving about Louise.
- Many said that your session was the best one in the whole program.
Talent and Culture, Transdev
- Louise, your average rating was 5 stars! Comments included 'Fantastic, riveting to watch and listen to as well as great ideas & tips to help with how we relate to our clients.
Director, Imaje Events, Hamilton Island
- Dr Louise Mahler had the whole room enthralled
Business Development Manager, Plan Australia
- Louise delivered it beautifully. Everyone was on a real high. We could not have asked for better. It was special.
Chairman, ADCO Constructions
- Vocal Intelligence: The Missing Leadership Ingredient
- Shaking All Over
- Body Language
- Women and Voice
- Presentation Skills
Topic SynopsesDr Louise Mahler's signature topics can be delivered in 60 to 180 minute presentations and practical components can be added to each topic for a more in-depth half to three-day training session.
Vocal Intelligence: The Missing Leadership Ingredient
This all-singing, all-dancing keynote looks at the ignored area of the voice, the mind-body-voice connection and how you can make voice a choice.
Shaking All Over
Performance anxiety is a cancer of organisational life. It eats at the person interacting, it is contagious to others and it undermines organisational potential. Get back in control with this fun and interactive keynote that looks at fears and send them, instead of you, shaking in their boots.
The body tells all and Dr Louise Mahler is a leading thinker in how we translate its hidden messages - what it tells others and what it means for your own personal state of mind.
Beyond non-verbal studies, Dr Mahler reinterprets a combination of ancient wisdom and science, unraveling the mysteries of personal presence and how we influence those around us.
Women and Voice
Business perception has placed women behind the eight ball with regard to sounding like a leader. Learn why and what to do about it while maintaining your authenticity and come away singing your way to understanding and enlightenment.
Dr Mahler is on a mission to rid the world of boring, meaningless presentations! Remember, it ain't what you say, it's the way that you say it, so get in touch with your full potential and start playing to win.
"I liaised with Nina and Tamie and both were incredibly helpful and supportive in our planning process. They were the ones to initiate a lot of contact to make sure that planning was on track and any questions or queries I had were dealt with promptly."
The Association of Independent Schools of NSW Ltd
Subscribe to our newsletter