Lucie Booker has been training people for over 14 years. She is passionate about learning, working with adult learners and delivering effective training programs.
She is a perceptive and vibrant facilitator, creating a safe training environment that allows learners to fully engage in the learning and challenge themselves, and to try new skills and behaviours.
Lucie has a broad range of learning and development experience: she has developed industry wide training strategies, developed and delivered leadership programs, run training centres for people with disabilities, developed in-house training strategies and delivered the new Certificate IV in Training and Assessment.
She has developed and delivered training programs in sales, customer service, giving feedback, negotiation, recruitment and selection, communication, time management, facilitation, team work, leadership and accelerative learning.
What can Lucie do for your organisation?
- Design and implement strategic learning and development solutions;
- Design and deliver creative and engaging training sessions;
- Facilitate your conference on or off-site;
- Coach people managers;
- Coach training professionals;
- Deliver your company's existing course materials; and,
- Work with your in-house training department to improve existing programs.
Lucie Booker travels from New South Wales Australia
"Outstanding service. Very organised, excellent follow up, dealt promptly with any queries. Everything went like clockwork from booking to presentation. Efficient."
Subscribe to our newsletter