Magnus Lindkvist is a trendspotter and futurologist who weaves together the most important and exciting current trends to forecast what life, society and business might look like in the future. With a uniquely energetic speaking style, his talks are a multimedia-infused boost of intellectual inspiration about topics ranging from trendspotting and innovation to future-living and the business world of tomorrow.
Magnus is a graduate of Stockholm School of Economics and UCLA School of Film, Television and Theatre and has made a career out of fusing the measurability and tangibility of the business world with the imaginative storytelling of Hollywood. He founded his company Pattern Recognition in 2005 to help companies make sense (and money) out of the future. In 2009, he won the coveted Business Speaker of the Year award in Sweden. In 2008, he created the world's first academically accredited course in Trendspotting and Future Thinking at Stockholm School of Entrepreneurship. Magnus is a member of renowned conference TED.
Magnus leaves few senses unshaken in his keynote speeches. 'With the intelligence of a scientist and the humour of a stand-up comedian', as one listener remarked, 'he takes you on a vivid journey that you never want to end.' Using measurable macrotrends and applicable consumer insights, he paints a picture of tomorrow's world, tailor-made to your particular area of expertise or industry.
Magnus' speeches are a whirlwind of ideas and inspiration that will energise and intellectually refresh listeners using a mix of images, videos, sound and a world-class delivery of the spoken word.
Client Comments for Magnus Lindkvist
- Magnus spoke at Ideas 2012, our annual flagship conference for institutional clients in EMEA. Magnus was extremely well received and received the highest speaker score (6.4 out of 7). He is thought-provoking, and conveys his message with great energy, passion, impact and humour. I recommend him highly.
- In February 2012, Magnus Lindkvist did a very inspirational presentation at our internal launch event in Berlin. Or maybe I should call it a mind-blowing show? Magnus is a very inspiring presenter who truly understands how to capture the attention of the audience and share his insights on what trends are, how they relate to us, and how to handle them. In short, A great trend presentation, with lots of thought-provoking content, performed by one of the best presenters I have ever seen.
Grundfos Holding A/S
- Magnus is one of the most dynamic and thought-provoking speakers in the world. He has a unique ability to quickly identify, connect and track trends and convey in a very compelling, insightful manner. He leaves the audience mesmerised and always wanting more.
The Coca-Cola Company
- Magnus Lindkvist's speech was one of the highlights of the FERMA Forum. It was very well prepared by getting many insights on the Risk management profession and the delivery captivated our audience. He contributed greatly to the success of The Forum, which has been rated by many attendees as the best ever.
FERMA (Federation of European Risk Management Associations)
- When Magnus presented the keynote address at our thought leadership speaker series, audience feedback was positively through the roof. Through a post-event survey, employees overwhelmingly agreed that Magnus helped to promote the gathering and sharing of new ideas at MBUSA. He illustrated a complex topic in a very compelling way and inspired us to think very differently.
- Magnus Lindkvist's presentation at this year's International Management Meeting in Chamonix received a nearly perfect score (97.8%) from participants.
Allianz Global Assistance
- 'Darwinnovation': How to be innovative in a global, uncertain world
- Future Possibilities and Possible Futures: A megatrend safari
- The Attack of The Unexpected: Thinking ahead in turbulent times
- The World and Your Industry: Portrait of a Bright Future
- Trendspotting and Futurology: How to think ahead and understand a chaotic, uncertain and global world
"Sandra is very friendly and helpful, a great person to work with and a relationship we hope to strengthen in the future. We are so pleased that we selected Saxton to assist us with our event this year, and by the high level of compliments received about Neville Norman, we will definitely be needing Saxton in the future! My sincere thanks to Sandra, she was/is a delight to work with and always happy to help."
Australian Dairy Farmers' Limited
Subscribe to our newsletter