A visionary thinker, Margot Cairnes' presentations are dynamic, inspirational, challenging and sometimes confronting as she presents leading edge approaches to Leadership and strategic business issues for the 21st Century. As a Keynote Speaker or Panel Chair, Margot's passionate and creative approach delivers unique presentations which take participants on a journey to higher levels of thinking.
Margot Cairnes has been a highly respected leader and corporate advisor to Boards and CEOs of multinational companies for over 20 years, addressing crucial strategic issues in management, leadership and business.
As Founder & Chairman of Zaffyre International, Margot Cairnes guides the Zaffyre team. Zaffyre International advises, mentors and partners with Boards and CEOs to devise whole organisation transformation projects using the Cairnes Methodology.
Margot's leading edge methodologies produce impressive results which increase shareholder value, set world benchmarks and create industry, community and personal breakthroughs.
Margot's extensive client list includes Origin Energy, BP Oil, Mobil Oil Europe, Telstra, Zinifex, Levi Strauss, and The Reserve Bank of Australia, Fletcher Challenge Energy, DuPont Australasia, and BHP.
Margot presents at global forums on leadership, future trends and corporate social responsibility. Her audiences have included 'Fortune 500' Chief Executive Officers and Directors, international political leaders and members of international think tanks.
Margot Cairnes’ influence extends beyond the corporations she helps transform. Her work reaches into social, academic and political communities, inspiring and supporting innovative ways of thinking and relating. She is an accomplished author of over 300 articles and five books: Boardrooms that Work - A Guide to Board Dynamics; Staying Sane in a Changing World; Approaching The Corporate Heart; Reaching For The Stars and Peaceful Chaos.
In recognition of her contribution to Australian business, Margot has recently been announced as one of the six national finalists of the 2008 Veuve Clicquot Awards which acknowledge the achievements of outstanding Australian female entrepreneurs and leaders.
Margot was honoured as one of the world's most foremost contemporary thinkers by the American Biographical Institute when she was named one of the 'Great Minds of the 21st Century' and was also nominated by IBC, Cambridge as one of '2000 Outstanding Intellectuals of the 21st Century'.
Margot has had considerable media experience. Some of her recent appearances include Business Sunday, the Today Show, Compass and ABC Radio.
Client Comments for Margot Cairnes
Margot Cairnes travels from New South Wales Australia
- …her inspirational stories, enthusiasm and energy really do enable people to see that they can do more.
- …was a great success. The positive response from delegates has been really overwhelming and the value of the program has been the main point of praise - actually described as a quantum leap.
Meeting Industry Association of Australia
- …integrity and enthusiasm that comes through in her presentation is a privilege to be part of
- …her philosophy on life and business was very thought provoking - certainly got a few of our corporate hearts.
Ramsay Health Care Ltd
- …enjoyable, inspirational, thought provoking address
Local Government Managers Australia
- …has a personable style, very inclusive and very comforting style…very constructive and helps people feel assured they're going forward
Sinclair Knight Merz
- ...challenges peoples ways of thinking; challenges peoples ways of going about their business
- Boardrooms that Work
- Business Ethics for the New Paradigm
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Developing Exceptional Organisations in the 21st Century
- Future Trends
- Strategic Corporate Transformation
"Sandra, it has been DELIGHTFUL working with you."
Funktionality Events & Experiences
Subscribe to our newsletter