As one of Australasia’s leading experts on health and personal performance, Mark Bunn understands the difficulties facing workers and organisations today. More importantly, through his unique blend of modern science, the secrets of the world’s healthiest, longest-living people and fascinating Eastern health insights (Ayurveda), he provides a refreshing change to the typical conference health speaker (calories this, ‘get some exercise’ that!), and delivers down-to-earth, user-friendly solutions audiences love.
After an inglorious career as an AFL footballer (he says not to worry, he can string two words together!), Mark’s life was changed forever while working for an aid group in Sth East Asia. Visiting remote villages he witnessed how people who were as poor as poor and had never heard of good fats, antioxidants or sleep apps... were remarkably... HAPPY! This inspired him to research the Eastern traditions of medicine. However, it was the traumatic passing of his wife to stress-related breast cancer that turned his world upside down. This also gave him his deep empathy for people facing health challenges and motivated him to find answers to our common health problems. The result has seen Mark become one of the most booked health and wellness speakers and his book ‘Ancient Wisdom for Modern Health’ being published in seven countries and becoming one of the most popular Australian health books in the last five years (Three-times best-seller).
Mark is most well-known for fun-filled education on how things like happiness, loving relationships, work enjoyment, and a sense of community or team are far more important for our health than whether we drink green smoothies, activate our almonds or have a firm butt!
His extensive studies into the productivity and time management strategies of the world’s most successful business people also enables Mark to help people achieve the ultimate goal – to do a great job contributing to their organisation’s success … while still having a happy personal life.
Client Comments for Mark Bunn
Mark Bunn travels from New South Wales Australia
National Australia Bank
- Mark, thank you for your superb presentation. All of the feedback forms identified your session as being the highlight.
Independent Schools of Queensland
- Mark Bunn was a terrific speaker and was able to adapt his presentation to our clients needs with ease. Informative and entertaining, we will definitely look to use Mark for future events.
Colonial First State
- Really excellent session. 86% rated the session as excellent and three of the extended comments were about Mark's session (referring to it as "inspiring"). Great stuff, very happy. Mark was very personable.
- Everybody loved it. Mark's talk provided some great laughs, and some great tips on achieving a healthier lifestyle. So great in fact, we have asked him back for our sales conference!
Corporate Travel Management
- Keeping an audience of special events professionals in rapture is no easy task – but you did it! An inspiring 40 minutes that received fantastic feedback from our members. Thank you!
International Special Events Society
- Comments included...
- "Brilliant, awesome presenter, well balanced and great health tips"
- "Great session"
- "Very relevant and fantastic speaker"
- "Excellent link to improved business performance"
- "I think we can assume that this was the best rated session so far!"
Attendees at Ericsson Australia conference
- Brilliant, thought-provoking and entertaining seminar that would be beneficial in any workplace with any audience. I have received so many thankyous for your seminar. I would love to have you again next year.
- I have been involved in the conference industry for the last 25 years, and Mark Bunn just presented one of the best sessions on health and well-being I have ever seen.
- In the 12 years I have been doing this I have never had such a positive response to a presentation as I have had with you! I must admit I was 'nervous' on how the group would accept you and the session, but they were so engrossed and accepting of it. Plus the post session positivity was just amazing! Thank you!
- One of the best professional development seminars I have attended in 23 years.
- Mark, your presentation last week was nothing short of inspirational! We were privileged to have you take the stage in front of over 800 colleagues who came along because they wanted something a little bit different to enhance their health. It's fair to say that they got that and a whole lot more! I don't know where to begin in terms of saying what I learnt on the day. Thank you.
Nursing & Midwifery Health Program (Victoria)
- Achieving Your Natural High: How to have high energy low stress life balance and work success
- Brain Boost: How to boost your brain to work smart, be mentally sharp and stay young at heart
- Happy People, Healthy Business: How to keep people happy, optimistic and motivated
- Laugh A Lot, and Stress You Will Not: A 'high laughs' look at stress-free living
- The Simple Secrets of the World's Healthiest People: The 7 wisdoms (based on Mark's book)
- Work Smarter, Not Harder: How to do 20% more, in 20% less time, with 20% less stress
- Your Work-Life High: The real keys to work-life balance and how to love your work AND have a life
"I found the level of service and degree of communication to be excellent."
Subscribe to our newsletter