Mark McCrindle is a social researcher with an international following. He is recognised as a leader in tracking emerging issues and researching social trends. As an award-winning social researcher and an engaging public speaker, Mark has appeared across many television networks and other media.
He is a best-selling author, an influential thought leader, TEDx speaker and Principal of McCrindle Research. His advisory, communications and research company, McCrindle, count among its clients more than 100 of Australia's largest companies and leading international brands.
Mark's highly valued research and reports, presented through infographics, data visualisations, videos, media input, resources, and blogs, have developed his regard as an expert demographer, futurist and social commentator.
Mark brings a fresh approach to his research based boardroom briefings, executive workshops, strategy sessions and keynotes. Armed with the latest findings and presented in a customised and innovative way, Mark is an in-demand communicator.
Mark McCrindle, BSc (Psychology), MA, is the author of three new books on emerging trends and social change: The ABC of XYZ: Understanding the Global Generations (UNSW Press), Word Up: A Lexicon and Guide to Communication in the 21st Century (Halstead Press) and The Power of Good (Hybrid Publishers).
Client Comments for Mark McCrindle
- Mark was absolutely wonderful – his topic was spot on... good, meaty, relevant content, engaging, direct and funny – everything you want in a speaker!
Real Estate Leadership Forum
- Concise and well delivered. The detail in the statistics were excellent and Mark had obviously taken the time to tailor the presentations to understand our industry.
Golf Management Australia
- Spot on, really relevant and well tailored to our event.
Surf Life Saving Australia
- Mark's presentation was enjoyed by all. In fact, it has been said that Mark has set the benchmark for all future speakers!
Illawarra Retirement Trust (IRT)
- Mark was fantastic - feedback from his session has been excellent and he kept the group engaged for the entire two hour period. He did a lot of pre-work for us and really tailored the program to meet our conference objectives. All his efforts were much appreciated.
- Brilliant presentation, useful application of data. Excellent content and outstanding delivery.
- Your delivery was relevant and focused, and provided us with an opportunity to hear first hand from young consumers you have researched.
- Your presentation gained the attention of all and has raised the benchmark for our speakers.
The Illawarra Connection
- Absolutely topical, really strong insights. Excellent presenter, most enjoyable.
- Thought he was spot on! Great speaker: entertaining and to the point. The best speaker on the day.
- The presentation was full of amazing practical tips, advice and information with wonderful stories built in. You absolutely have an amazing voice and hold people's attention with your vibrant and energetic facilitation.
- Consumerography: Understanding and engaging with the ever changing customer
- Emerging Technologies, New Strategies: Trends and Tactics With Social Media
- Changing Times, Emerging Trends
- Communicating with a New Generation of Clients
- Know the Times, Shape the Trends
- Communication Skills for the 21st Century
- Leading Teams in Changing Times
- The Future Forum
- From Boomers & Xers to Generations Y & Z
- Engaging with Today's Students
- Recruiting, Retaining, & Training Diverse Generations
Topic SynopsesConsumerography: Understanding and engaging with the ever changing customer
With more choice and change, customers are more diverse and empowered than ever before. This session will give an overview of today's macro segments as well as an overview of the emerging micro segments and how businesses can analyse and track new consumer cohorts.
Communicating with a New Generation of Clients
From succession planning to transitioning clients, advisory firms and business agencies are responding to massive change. This session will brief partners and managers on the key characteristics, expectations and communication strategies to engage with today's clients.
Know the Times, Shape the Trends
This session gives an analysis of our fast moving times and a snapshot of the key trends redefining our society. It will deliver an overview of the changes and insights to help organisations not just respond to the trends but shape them.
Communication Skills for the 21st Century
In our message-saturated society, getting effective cut-through, engagement and response is a critical challenge. This session will teach and model effective communication based on an understanding of the influence patterns of today's audiences and strategies to best connect.
Leading Teams in Changing Times
In a world of flat structures and consultative practices, coaching and mentoring has replaced commanding and controlling. This session delivers the latest findings on how to effectively motivate and lead teams in these 21st Century times.
The Future Forum
A strategic analysis of the emerging issues that shape the future. It is a turbo-charged workshop which presents research-based future scenarios and equips teams to thrive amidst the shifts.
From Boomers & Xers to Generations Y & Z
A snapshot of the seismic demographic and generational shifts and their business impacts. An analysis of today's generations and a guide to effectively bridge the gaps.
Engaging with Today's Students
A session which will equip teachers and trainers with the knowledge and skills to engage this post-literate, multi-modal, tech-savvy generation.
Recruiting, Retaining, & Training Diverse Generations
An overview of the best HR and management practices that connect with an intergenerational workforce. From attraction and engagement strategies that work to motivating and managing today's staff.
Emerging Technologies, New Strategies: Trends and Tactics With Social Media
In this session, social researcher Mark McCrindle gives an overview of how to communicate in these message-saturated times. He reveals the latest research findings into media consumption, the use of emerging technologies and the key influences on decision-making today. He will share insights into best practice communication, maximising retention and how to effectively engage and empower online communities.
Changing Times, Emerging Trends
This session gives an analysis of our fast-moving times and a snapshot of the key trends redefining our society. It will deliver an overview of the changes and insights to help organisations not just respond to the trends but to shape them. From technological trends to demographic shifts, from social change to generational transitions, this session will define and strategically respond to each of these mega-trends.
"The girls were amazing. Very helpful. Exceptionally happy with the service."
Subscribe to our newsletter