Mark Mitchell's first television exposure was in a late night sketch comedy program on Channel 7 called The Eleventh Hour, the cast of which included Steve Vizard and Maryanne Fahey (Comedy Company). However it was the success of The Comedy Company that brought Mark Mitchell, in the character of a Greek fruiterer named Con (and his wife Marika), into the homes of all Australians.
A versatile host, guest speaker or Master of Ceremonies, Mark has the expertise and skill to bring something special to your next function or event.
Client Comments for Mark Mitchell
Mark Mitchell travels from Victoria Australia
- Mark obviously had done considerable research on the newspaper industry and this was excellent.
Printing Technologies Pty Ltd, Melbourne
- Charming - Intelligent - Co-operative - interested in subject - and very entertaining to work with. Everyone was very happy with Mark's performance. He made the evenings a success.
Dala St Claire, Melbourne.
- We have received excellent feedback and your performance certainly contributed to a very successful function.
The Institute of Chartered Accountants, Adelaide
- Very professional performance.
Electrical Contractors Assocation, Perth
- Studied the subject extremely well and delivered his presentation with humour, intelligence and professionalism.
Goldwell Cosmetics, Australia
- I found Mark to be extremely thorough, professional and flexible
Apples for Schools, Victoria
- Well researched, on our industry and what we do, and presentation was well received. Good entertainment.
Insolvency Practitioners Association of Australia
- Con the Fruiterer
"Saxton were very easy to work with to achieve the outcomes for our forum. I wouldn't change a thing."
Aboriginal Workforce Development Centre
Subscribe to our newsletter