Olympic Gold Medal coach, champion, director of successful Hall's Taekwondo for more than 25 years, family man, seventh Dan black belt, Martin Hall has taught over 70,000 Taekwondo classes and takes his passionate, life messages to the corporate sector.
Martin has created simple winning habits that have helped thousands of people to lose weight, build self-esteem, improve fitness, energy levels and reach personal and professional goals.
As a coach, Martin believes in the importance of team. You must add value to yourself, before you can add value to your team, be it a corporation, small business or your family. A healthy you is a healthy business.
Martin not only gives you the secrets to empowerment and excellence but he delivers his presentation with star quality energetic entertainment. He is joined by his daughter Tiffiny Hall, famously known as Gladiator Angel from the hit TV show 'Gladiators'.
Tiffiny Hall is an author, journalist, fifth Dan black belt and shares Gladiator secrets to strip fat, create the ultimate body, how to eat more to weigh less and how to integrate fitness into a hectic business and family schedule.
Together, this unique charismatic father-daughter team combine action and attitude to inspire and motivate the individual both young and old. You are the most important person. Your personal standards and potential will drive others in your team to reach their full potential.
Learn basic self defence to save your life, how to power punch, increase your energy, lose weight and wake up feeling invincible.
Imagine if you could switch onto a peak performance in the moment and on demand.
More than a decade on the corporate speaking sector and the original martial arts keynote speaker, Coaching with Impact understands that to be the best player in the best team, you must be at the top of your game.
Martin has simplified a life time of training and coaching into a set of habits that he teaches you how to integrate into your lifestyle and team with the mindset of a black belt. You will learn the secrets to black belt power and test them out with the opportunity to break wood in a safe, supervised, team building exercise of mass board breaking. Board breaking helps the client to break through excuses, bad habits and fears to create a memorable experience of lasting motivation, entertainment and empowerment.
Martin lives these habits that are now evident in his daughter who works with him to motivate, inspire and entertain the client.
Martin and Tiffiny present in their traditional Taekwondo uniforms and can include dynamic martial arts demonstrations with the option of mass board breaking. Equally comfortable presenting a two hour hands on interractive program or a 30 minute keynote presentation, Martin shapes his presentation to meet your time frame and needs.
Martin's Taekwondo presentation talent can include demonstration teams including 2008 Grand Finalists from Australia's Got Talent.
Client Comments for Martin Hall
Martin Hall travels from Victoria Australia
- Martin & Team were brilliant! What a great way to start the last day of our conference!
Macquarie Group of Companies
- State Trustees took a risk in inviting Martin Hall into work with our staff, as it was not the type of session that we had been involved in before. We have spoken about health and wellbeing initiatives several times before, but had not gone so far as to take staff well out of their comfort zones in a session like Martin's Winning Habits.
The results were nothing short of incredible. I have never seen a group of staff so pumped at the end of his session. They continued talking about it for days and you can see the messages Martin presents being played out in their lives. The broken boards are proudly displayed as well. This is just the program to break employees out of their workplace lethargy.
State Trustees Ltd
- Our conference, Reach for the Sky, was a great success and largely due to your presentation which matched perfectly with our team's focus and themes for the rest of the year. It was truly motivating and inspirational! We had another two days of conference and many of the guys were consistently referring to your presentation and particularly the focus, control and follow through themes. Your energy and enthusiasm made a big difference to the rest of the conference.
- An outstanding conclusion to a great day at our conference held on Hamilton Island. While many conferences are rewards for past deeds, they are more often than not focused on the future, and I feel your presentation focused not only on the future of our business but also on the future of many of the young lives in the audience (and some older ones too). I have had some wonderful feedback and would be delighted to refer you to future conferences.
NOW Financial Services Pty Ltd
- 240 of our top performers stood and applauded with their successfully broken boards... unbelievable. They had all written their greatest fear on the board and then broken through that fear and way of thinking. It was an amazing atmosphere and all of them were cheering and clapping their boards at the end, an awesome sound and energy in the room. Our people have seen the best... you were fantastic.
- I'd seen Martin four yrs ago and never forgot! Our session was high energy and high impact. My team took away simple and practical messages that support our way of working. Martin Hall lives his theory. His zest for life is infectious, his energy inspiring and his presentation powerful. I was trying to motivate and keep motivated a team of remote sales people, Martin showed them how to draw motivation from within.
- Martin's passion, enthusiasm and ability to motivate the students was inspirational. He offered a wealth of practical advice from how to find motivation within yourself to succeed in all aspects of life to developing a passion and love of life. The student leaders, who were from a range of different schools, went from not knowing each others names to happily hugging and sharing their inner most passions within the 1.5 hour session. It was truly a 'life-awakening' experience.
Bacchus Marsh Grammar
- To hear Martin Hall speak was a pivotal moment for me. His words are inspiring and the presentation was energetic and funny with such an important message for us all. I now look at my black belt wrist band every day and weigh up "Will this food cleanse me or clog me?" I also take time out for myself, walking with no excuses... I just do it! I have sat through an awful lot of presentations where the speaker always aims to inspire their audience: I can say on this moment that I was motivated like never before. Thanks for a great end to a great day!
Hume City Council
- Martin, your willingness to try something different to cater for our staff needs was very refreshing and impressive. You carried off the coaching session via tele-conference very well and left our managers inspired and seeing things in a different light.